The Ryzan Empire [RP | Eternia] -RECRUITING-

Reaction score
    Name: thrawn

Desired Job: naval recruit

Why do you want to join the Empire?: i am already in the enternia server and i dont have a faction and i like this one

Why would your character be a good addition?: he would be a good gunner and he would add some more rp

Do you agree to abide by Ryzan law and accept any punishments for breaking it?: yes my carachter will stay to the rules

Do you agree to role-play Ryzan culture whilst in the faction?: yes i do

link to eternia app http://star-made.org/comment/20385

Reaction score
    Hmm maybe I should do something like this when I accept applications in the main thread,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I personally recommend not accepting tully, he does not listen to superiors as shown in his time in the Colonists. He and another member of the faction started some arguments and such and would not listen when their superiors told them to stop. You can look for it in the post if you want more proof.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m not sure though, there\'s no official body really saying \'WELCOME TO SPACE, ADVENTURER!\'

Reaction score
    well in the colonists there was no command and there was a lot of internal problems with the creator and such plus i do listen if someone would give me a chance so

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dear Mr. Thrawn,

The Ryzan Empire is ceratinly looking for more manpower and has decided to accept your application.

However, we have been informed that previously you have had issues regarding following orders. If you do not follow your superiors here, know that we will not be lenient. Follow your superiors to the letter, otherwise your execution will come swiftly.

Glory to Ryza!

Many thanks,

Ministry of the Interior.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Excellent. We will see you when the server goes live.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yep that\'s it, very good. Edit your Ryzan application and put it in if you haven\'t already.

Reaction score

Why do you want to join the Empire?: i am already in the enternia server and i dont have a faction and i like this one

Why would your character be a good addition?: he would be a good gunner and he would add some more rp

Do you agree to abide by Ryzan law and accept any punishments for breaking it?: yes my carachter will stay to the rules

link to eternia apphttp://star-made.org/comment/15748#comment-15748

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Reply to this app here: http://star-made.org/comment/20867#comment-20867

Reaction score

link to eternia apphttp://star-made.org/comment/15748#comment-15748

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Tully you have been recruited and added to the roster, there is no need for you to do anything else.

Reaction score
    Name: Erin landsone

Desired position: Naval recruit

Why I want to join: I think that this faction is very cool and Java your ideas are also very interesting to me. I like Rp and I\'m glad that you\'re making afaction that is so rich in detail. I think that the Ryzan empire will be the largest and best made faction in the Eternian universe.

Why I am a good addition: As a young man I was very good at piloting. My father taught me how to build ships and as soon as I was old enough I left home and became a miner. Wrongly accused of a crime, I escaped hail and I am now looking for a new home. I am a good addition because I work well with people, I can make ships,

I also can pilot well

i agree to all laws and I will role play as a proper Ryzan.

Glory to the empire

Reaction score
    Hmm yeah just brings me back to this thead. Anyway Java I can vouch for him to be accpected, I remember approving his application and got him recorded on my \"List of names that I looked at.\"