The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i would like to join the ministry of gaurd, i am rockzilla99 IGN

im a good fighter, and a very good builder.

are we alound to make custom ships?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join the rebel alliance.ministry of patrol.(P.S. Keep an eye out for the covenant,they don\'t like humans too much.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance introduces...

THE MILLENNIUM FALCON CONTEST

The Millennium Falcon contest will start from Sunday, September 29th to Sunday, October 13

AWARD: You keep the Millennium Falcon to use and 100,000,000 credits!

Requirements:

• Must be 35m long
    • Must be 26m wide
    • Must be 9m high (including the top and bottom guns)
    • Guns must be quad-laser (top and bottom)
    • Must have SD-BB missiles (coming from the middle)
    • Must be designed similar to the picture above - include details
    • Must have radar jammers
    • Must have a lift
    • Must have secret compartments to store luggage
    • Must be similar to the rooms created in the movie

The core is suggested to not be placed in the middle.
    The inside layout must look similar to the picture below.

Must be a Rebel Alliance member in order to participate!
    Ships must be made in singleplayer. Any ships on the server will be destroyed.

More information may be found at starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Millennium_Falcon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you wish to participate, please post your creation onto the comments!

Reminder: Ends October 13th

Even if you aren\'t in the faction, please post your creation and the Rebel Alliance will grant you as a member or an ally to your preference.

(Enemies are not included.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I\'m afraid a grave time has come for me. My grandmother is having a hard time in her current stage, and I have a job I must be working for. When I log onto the server, no one is there. I\'m in a bit of stress here, paying for a useless server and all. So, sadly, I may withdraw from my own faction. If you all don\'t want me to leave, state why. If you do, state why. Also, keep making suggestions if I end up staying.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    you need to be focusing on her instead of StarMade. It\'s ok, I\'ll keep the trolls away while you\'re gone.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    She might be in a retirement home for a while recovering. I won\'t be available much. I appreciate your commitment. Thanks, Debris.

Reaction score
    I am now leaving the Rebel Alliance and joining a new faction good by my friends.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Nowadays, my faction members are asking me why I have so many rules on my server. I would like to explain.

Once I began the Rebel Alliance, I envisioned large Star Wars ships such as the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser, the Corellian Corvette, and the Nebulon-B Frigate up against large Star Destroyers. I envisioned the X-wings and Y-wings diving and maneuvering while attacking T.I.E. Fighters. I envisioned a large Rebel station located at the center of the galaxy (0, 0, 0) holding numerous starfighters, corvettes, and rooms and in any of its neighboring sectors a large shipyard where all the starships were built and repaired. The only thing I didn\'t envision were ships created from players\' imagination.

I do support creativity very much. It is what inspires me to continue this gigantic faction. Now, I see only a few people from my faction on our private server maybe every 1 or 2 days because the others who wanted to play on my server take it back and decide they do not want to be in my faction because they did not get what they expected and believe that the server is awfully boring. They wanted to build ships on my server, which I completely ignored and forgot about. Eventually, I made a rule that no custom ships will be made. Apparently, that is the main cause of why the server is dead.

The reason I still have that rule is because I wanted all of the ships on the server to be Star Wars Rebel ships used in the early stages of the Galactic Civil War. I have been constantly pressured about the ship rule and people really wanted to remove that rule from the server. You know what I say back? I say to build the ships in single player and to not use them on the server. My goal is to have the server as close to Star Wars as I can and still make it enjoying for players. Also, I should mention this storyline is based on Empire at War, which is what inspired me to start this faction.

So there is my explanation of why I have that rule. If you follow the rules, you should have lots of fun playing it. If you don\'t enjoy it and want something to be changed, don\'t leave! Tell me your suggestions! I\'m dying to hear them!

Ships and pictures of our battles will be posted soon for all to see!

~ObiShawnKenobi

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Imperial fighters are horribly sheilded, I must confess. there was around 10 tie interceptors/fighters and 2 sentinel landing craft floating aorund my base and my Tank\'s experimental Anti-Air missile turret turret shot them all down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh man, that could kill any ship in an instant with its large missile array! It killed a Nebulon-B in no time flat!

But if need be, I can make the ships a little more..challenging...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The reason why the shields aren\'t very good is because the Empire focused more on firepower than shielding, while the Rebels had equal power on shields and turrets, which is why the Rebels pwn when in a space battle.

:P

Land battles...eh. Not so well on the tanks and such. Those AT-ATs are something to really kill you!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well, try to get the server updated please.

No wonder Tie fighters get one shot K.O\'ed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance has fallen due to lack of members and loyalty. I had my chances. I lead them down the path to corruption.

This will be a dead post from here on. Farewell, my friends.

~ObiShawnKenobi

Former Galactic Commander