The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    Obishawn I forgot the IP can you msg it to me? IGN: Mjjj Im whitelisted you can check

Reaction score
    Thank you for coming back, I knew you had it in you!

Although, you might want to reset the thread, so you can start anew with whoever wants to join.

Reaction score
    May i suggest a ship for the ministry of industry to create? I\'m not sure if this is allowed for a member of a patrol to suggest, remove this post if not, but i think we should create a capital ship, something mon calamari.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am I confident pilot and pretty good fight on land, skies and space. Used to be in spec-ops group and have infilrtated many bases.

Reaction score
    Hello ! I want to join the Rebel Alliance ! I prefer the Minister of Industry, to build ships ! Because that\'s the only thing I know how to do. My ingame name is... Korrigan

But ther\'s still a question in my minds, If I\'m a builder, will I have to farm credits ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We are in need for a minister of Finance! Application format for this position is below:

IGN:
    Are you currently listed on a ministries member list(if so which one and respond to the other two questions below)?
    -When did you join the server:
    -What rank are you on the server:
    On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you:
    What leader experience do you have:
    Why would you like this position:
    How much time DAILY can you devote to the forums/server?:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The mission to Kashyyyk will take place in Saturday, November 16th at 2:00 PM EST. All Rebel Alliance members please attend! We will capture photographs of our bold raid to save the Wookiees and upload them to our pages to give others an interest of joining the Rebel Alliance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join I am wonderful engineer and can design great ships that would make the rebel alliance strong

I can also pilot ships and speeders and crusers