The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In order to join, you must select either minister of supply or minister of patrol. once you have said either of those, check back to the first post to see if your name is in that minister in 1-2 days.

Reaction score
    Can I join :) PLZ!!!!!!

I\'m pretty good at this game

I want to be in minister of patrol Plz

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hello fellow members of the Rebel Alliance. Due to some recent happenings on the server, I am setting some new rules for everyone to follow. Here they are:

• If you want to join, leave a comment of the faction page.
    • You cannot bring ships from other movies, games, books, etc.
    • You must ask me permission if you are uploading a ship.
    • You must inform me if you are buying a ship.
    • You must inform me if you are doing any action so I can accept it.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be kicked from the server. If the action is repeated, it will result in a ban and an excommunication from the Rebel Alliance. If you don\'t like these rules, then don\'t join or complain since I am under enough stress already. Also, don\'t be stupid and please read the description. Ask any questions below.

Also, I have a transmission sent from the Empire recently that Bothans have recovered.

########This is the Kuat Shipyards, sending a status report to the Tyranny. We are nearly completing the construction of the Tartan Patrol Cruiser and the T.I.E. Scout. Our engineers have been working on the Immobilizer 418 Cruiser. We have also begun construction on the Broadside Cruiser. Inform us if you are in need of any extra fighters.########

########This is the Tyranny. We are proud to hear the report of the new capital ships. We will need some soon in order for our secret attack on the Rebels. If the Immobilizer 418 Cruiser isn\'t finished in time, then send us a few of your Tartan Patrol Cruisers. We will need multiple T.I.E.\'s to launch this assault as well. Send some landing craft in case we are victorious.########

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just wanted to make sure everyone read the rules that Obi has just posted, and what he has posted on the first page!!! Keep in mind, failure to follow the rules, and Obi will have no choice but to enforce disciplinary action.

I\'m already starting to see people doing things, and not following the rules. Very dissapointing, in my mind. Obi has been working his ass off trying to get the server issues taken care of, and forking out his own money to get a decent server/hosting running. Out of respect, it would be the right thing to follow his rules and stop doing things because you think it\'s a great thing, or it\'s a awesome ship, etc, etc, etc...........he\'s placed the rules there for a reason, if you want to be a part of the faction, just follow them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Thank you for clarifying, Ethgar.

After a recent attack on the Rebel Aliance, we have ended up victorious, but with a number of losses. The Imperials sent a fleet of their fighters including the powerful anti-starfighter capital ship, the Tartan Patrol Cruiser. The attack was so devastating (due to lag from Hamachi X-( ) that we lost a DP-20 Gunship, a Y-wing, and a CR90 Corvette. I am planning on buying a server with only 20 slots since a lot of you are refusing to come on. After this battle, we recovered more data from the Empire. They\'re ready to send more at us, so we will have to be ready. In about 2 days, the server will be open. Keep updated.

~ObiShawnKenobi

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Im sorry i cant get on, my computer refuses to have anything to do with hamatchi.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s the reason for the server change. Obi has had enough hassle trying to run it off his own stuff. I have more to add, but typing on the phone is kind of tedious. So when I get home from work, I will add more. Till then, have a good day everyone!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like to join the Rebel Alliance i am a good soldior if need to. I am well trained pilot so i ask may i join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If your looking for hte Republic, you might have the wrong faction. If your looking for \"The Rebel Alliance\" then you\'ve found the right one.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Evening everyone, or morning depending on your area. We now have a website that is still in transition phase of being set up. I ask that if you have already been accepted into the Rebel Alliance please go there. Make sure you re-read the rules, or read them if you haven\'t and understand them. From there, please fill out the application form for us, and register on the website. If you try to register and don\'t fill out the form, chances are you will be rejected from the website, and from the faction as this will be one of the few requirements. This will help Obi keep things a bit more organized, and keep us as a faction more of a team based, Star wars themed faction.

Rebel Alliance Website: http://therebelalliance.freeforums.net/

Reaction score
    I have been interested in joining the rebel alliance, i would like to be in the ministry of patrol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am good in dogfights and would live to join

Iwould be under the administration of Commander_Jasper

May the force be with you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join the patrol thingy and hopefuly kick some impereal butt!

And then how do i join or if i can?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join the patrol thingy and hopefuly kick some impereal butt!

And then how do i join or if i can?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Please go to therebelalliance.freeforums.net to sign up for the Rebel Alliance. Once completed, I will send you a message with the I.P. address. Join us in our recent mission, the Theft of the X-wing!