The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nicely done. My next question is what\'s he length on it??? Does it meet the block length obi had on the main page???

Reaction score
    i do not measured, it i just build one, nothing is scaled

link to download: http://star-made.org/node/6105

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Cupcake has granted us his plans for the Corellian Corvette and has saved us some time! This donation to the Rebel Alliance has also made an ally. Everyone thank Cupcake for his magnificent Corellian Corvette!

Reaction score
    Are there any Possitions to join the faction. Interested in your group due to the structure and organization, not to mention I am a hard core Rebel Alliance fan, I dream of sharing Wedges problem of not having enough space to mark all my kills...

That said, I have been leading factions on similar servers and games for about 3 years, and would love to both share my knowladge, and more importantly learn from your\'s.

User name is CrackShotCleric, and I would like to work for the Ministry of Patrol.

That said, I have no qualms with working for the Ministry of Supply.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It won\'t be ready until Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. I hope it comes on the weekend. Although, it won\'t be open to everyone on the first day. First, we have to do the construction on the server with the home station and the orbital shipyard. The next day, the server will be open to all the players of the Rebel Alliance.

Reaction score
    Before the Subjugation Of Geonosis, The Rebels and the Geonosians worked together. Could we build a few Geonosian Fighters? They are smaller than they appear in the picture.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    First, I want to find a planet similar to Geonosis. Then they will be stationed only there. They will not be ships in our fleet, though. Just allied ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As one of the engineers for the faction, I just want to say thank you for allowing the use of your design. Its really appreciated by us all. If there is anything you need in game, please don\'t hesitate to ask! (Even if its help with project your doing on a different server)

Reaction score
    didnt the Geonosians use battle droids to aid the Rebellion? they helped the rebellion on Battlefront 2

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I was thinking since we\'re allied with them, they will be. What if they are something like the Trade Federation ships that are patroling the galaxy? That could do it! We could have starfighters from Naboo, also.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have a trade ship design i will upload it to the ship tab if someone could tell me how to upload one ty