Here\'s the Y-Wing finished design.

The in game specs on this are as follows:

Power: 2833/sec recharge rate

Shields: 5725 at 80/sec recharge

Thrust: 72

Lasers X2: 104 DMG 411 Reload 25 Speed

Missles X4: 195 DMG 26 Reload 2 Speed

Reaction score
    ethgar I\'ve got to say I\'m impressed with your y wing, it is very nice. as to the liberty class raiser, please keep me updated on the progress as I am eager to see the result.

Reaction score
    The net person to ask when the server is up is not aloud to join, if you read the goddam comments you will find in about 5 different places when it will be up.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Banana,

What do we have for ships that have already been designed, and what do we really need accomplished first to ensure we have ships ready to go upon server launch?? Toss me a pm if you would like to discuss this. Also, do any of you use steam for gaming, as I\'m sure it would be easier to communicate should you need to pass info along quicker

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I hope you guys are using the designs that I put on the forum. By the way Ethgar, I need you to be a starfighter constructer for the X-wing, Y-wing, A-wing, and if possible the B-wing. I hope the Liberty Class Mon Calamari Cruiser will be completed in the next week.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The cruiser I have a feeling will take at least a few weeks if I\'m designing it. I work a full time job and have kids, so I will put as much time in as I can. The smaller vessels, all but the b-wing I\'ve designed and are making some size adjustments on. I will try to have a-wing pictures up tonight if its finished. I use a grid overlay for the ships when designing them. I am also re-designing the corvette I had done.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Just bring the ship when the server is up and the Minister of Industry will be glad to help.

Reaction score
    I\'ll gladly join if I can. Always ready to help the rebel cause. I mean, it\'s not like our enemy has the ability to shoot straight anyway :P

Edit: not only that, but I\'ve been meaning to get into a bigger build project, and hopefully build a larger ship. I\'ve had a few designs for smaller ships that seemed to work, though from different shows/movies, or simply from my imagination.

Edit 2: I also have a detailed book containing cross sections of every ship known in the star wars universe, which could prove very useful to you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    @ bass dude. Any in there of full views of home one or the liberty class?? I haven\'t been able to find detailed ones.

Thank you

Reaction score
    I hadn\'t taken a look at the book in quite a long time. it seems I have two books. One has cross sections of all of the locations and cities (throughout all 6 episodes), and the other hass cross sections of The Blockade Runner, A Star Destroyer, a TIE Fighter, The Death Star, TIE XI, The Tie Interceptor, a Sandcrawler, the Millenium Falcon, the T65 X-Wing, the BLT-A4 Y-Wing, The TIE Advanced XI, an AT-AT, a Snowspeeder, the Slave I, and Jabba\'s Sail Barge. Unfortunately, I thought there was more, but at least there are quite a few that we could use. The other book just displays battles, and building cross sections, which would be nice, if planets were large enough to build something important on.

Reaction score
    I found one or two images that may suffice for the MC80 Liberty class Mon Calamari cruiser.

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/egvv/liberty2.gif

http://wiki.starsidergalaxy.com/images/thumb/2/24/StarTide.jpg/500px-StarTide.jpg

This may help, as it is a lego recreation of Home One.

http://craziestgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lego-mon-calamari-450x459.jpg

(when in doubt, turn to legos)

Reaction score
    bassdude I\'m sorry to say but if you were to join that would not be your job. industry is already quite full. also the cross sections aren\'t hard to come by

Reaction score
    ethgar I do have steam, if you would like to add me search bananakingy my pic is a big group and I\'m called sunder

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright,

I just sent you a friend invite. My name on there is Grimm77 ( Grimm(Ethgar) is how it\'s shown on friends list.)

Ethgar: For this game and Mount & Blade CRPG mod

Grimm: BF2, BF3, first person shooter games.

Reaction score
    I can build a very large ship in an hour, I am a good pilot, i have served as faction leaders on other servers and led my faction to victory multiple times. I will also follow orders and help salvage destroyed Imperial Ships. I can also design space stations and build them even faster than i design them. I would like it if i joined the Department on Industry or Department of Supply

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Due to our lack of workers in the Minister of Supply, we would like you to join that minister.

Reaction score
    last question: if we bring in a capital ship off of singleplayer can we command it our selves?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    @ legobeast

If you read the first page in the forums, and actually there has been that answered already, it depends on your rank whether you can pilot larger ships, etc............ Any ships that are brought over has to be approved by Bananakingy. Also, this is a Starwars themed faction, so our ship designs are being based off those ships.

I will allow Obi to define this more though.