The optimistic, old, and bad spelling are gone!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm sure someone has noticed this before me, but I hope you'll excuse me for possibly being (very) late for this, I am sure you all have noticed my relative inactivity :P

Well? Where's they go? First the disagree rating is gone, and now these ones as well? Why? Why does this website have to be baby-ing everyone and assume that we shouldn't be subject to negativity? This is the f**cking INTERNET! Of course people are going to disagree with what we have to say! I understand you may want us to explain our disagreements but what if someone just says something like "Long live the reserved list!"? Disagreement with something like that should not require an explanation. And now the optimistic, old, and bad spelling too? Why? It doesn't make any sense! >:[

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Rest in RIP, optimistic.

You will be missed.

Reaction score
    Were I a moderator, I'd take that as a reason for adding you to my personal watchlist.
    Yep, me too. Sorry Tinsey, but despite this being 'the fucking internet' you still can't go around being a dick. Not accusing you of doing so of course (you're lovely just like pretty much everyone here) but be prepared to witness retaliation if someone does.

Of course you can't have consequenses too harsh, the net is honestly the ONLY form of true free speech which is why governments are scared of it and try to limit it. Here (UK) you can go to prison for TWO YEARS for online trolling. Bit harsh, I think.

Anyway, I'm sure it will work out just fine. Forums are the same to be honest. Free hearts for everyone.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I did but I searched "Optimistic old and bad spelling," the word "rating" never crossed my mind, silly me XD

Yep, me too. Sorry Tinsey, but despite this being 'the fucking internet' you still can't go around being a dick.
    Well I don't mean that to say we can all be jerks, but that you can't expect to not be exposed to people disagreeing with each other and s**t.