Ratings Overhaul

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine

As you may have noticed, all neutral ratings have been temporarily disabled. This is a temporary measure, while we go over how to restructure the rating system. They may return tomorrow, next week, next month or never.

For the past few weeks, there has been discussion about how the rating system should work. Thanks to @Azurite especially for the poll and thread, which can be found here: http://starmadedock.net/threads/how-should-the-rating-system-be-changed.4130/

Your feedback, has been very helpful in deciding on how to go about doing this. Changes that may/will take place are for testing purposes, and not necessarily permanent. Your feedback on changes is welcomed, just don't start up a fuss.

What I propose (which may not be popular) is:

• Add a disagree rating back (not necessarily named that)
    • Neutral and negative ratings would be under the same thing (enable the neutral ratings)
    • Certain ratings disabled in a category
    • New rules for ratings (harsher consequences)
    • Maybe some other things here
    Please check out Azurite's poll, vote and post there so we can see what you want.

(This is just what I think would work, in no way is this an official representation of the forum team).

Official list
    What is going to be added for testing:
    • Something will go here
    This list will be updated as more people post/vote their opinions.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I just like how thay did it on Reddit. Maybe we should use a similar system, too?

Reaction score
    I just like how thay did it on Reddit. Maybe we should use a similar system, too?
    If I remember correctly, Reddit is pretty black or white with the ratings...

You're either upvoted to heaven or downvoted to oblivion. None are good only like that.