The Onus Autonomous Singularity

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    It is with great pleasure, pride and joy that I may announce the deployment of The Iron Fist armada of The Infinite Legion upon GenXnova.

We have made our move, our challengers have sat playing with themselves with a "forum" war dec. Yet no server-side war dec.
    Complacency is Death.

Reaction score
    It is with great pleasure, pride and joy that I may announce the deployment of The Iron Fist armada of The Infinite Legion upon GenXnova.

We have made our move, our challengers have sat playing with themselves with a "forum" war dec. Yet no server-side war dec.
    Complacency is Death.

FUCK yes, we are ready for war this weekend. Finally

Reaction score
    I offer if wanted my server while it in open beta for any war this faction or any other PvP wants wants. Also in case you did not know this is the Elwyn Infinity server setup specifically for faction conquest. You can review the server idea/purpose in my threat in server forums.

ElwynInfinity-(Rebirth of Elwyn)

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    Oh, I wasn't being rude, FD. But we, along with most of the other factions, spend 90% of our time actually playing StarMade. The forums are only touched if we feel it is time to update anything. That is why I stated what I stated above.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not sure why you're being all condescending, but okay I guess. ;-;

Reaction score

Complacency is Death.

Will you ever be releasing those ships on community content? They look so good :)

Reaction score
    Since our news poster is currently on hiatus I'll be posting the news.

After an internal dispute over what "heresy" means, it was clear that our alliance lacked many things it needed, including, but not limited to, actual policies and rules about stuff, thus, a major reform is planned to be carried out by the high council, including entirely new policies and reformed type of leadership.

Furthermore since this also extends to starmade, we'll be making an official OAS fleet, up until this point we've just been mussing together all the factions fleets from OAS but it's time to actually have an OAS "Fleet" Tech will be provided by IL DS and DE, and style is still being talked about.

Recent alarm has been caused when a member of another faction insulted OAS, this was further compounded by our already poor relations with them, still, we are hopeful this does not go any further, as we don't intend to pull away from the fun we are currently having on GenXnova to deal with this issue.

Odium has continued to show supportive and respectful relations with OAS, and we plan on having another prearanged battle with them on the 27th of February, unless plans change for an ealier date.
    We thank them for their support in our mission to provide starmade with actual pvp combat.

A new wiki for another faction has sprung up, and they made an article about OAS, so high council members "LordSidonus" and "Zackey_TNT" went over to help them build, we provided information for their OAS article and you can check that wiki out here:
    Trident Industries Wikia

An official name for the flagship of OAS has been selected, and it will be revealed with the new fleet, furthermore, a recruitment video is in the works from Zackey_TNT for OAS and includes a really nice track.

In other news, the OAS buildserver was taken down, when reportability a massive amount of heresy in the form of a ship called "Deep P*******ion" was spawned on the buildserver, reports say that nothing (other then a crash) happened, because the owner quickly praised the machine spirit.

Furthermore, massive support has been seen for EE and its rebirth, the server "EI" and "EE original" are gaining popular votes as servers to investigate, first however, we must see which one truly praises the machine spirit.

A major fault in our newer power supply units was discovered when we found a mini warp storm inside one of the logic blocks, a bunch of heresy started flooding into all of our ships, which was quickly corrected. New PSU units should be posted in the Discord for all OAS members

Last edited: