The Onus Autonomous Singularity

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    That's a posh term for 'mercenaries'
    Kind of, but no. A mercenary can quit and works on a contract. These proxy factions are likely required/obligated to fight for IL or IL demands tribute or something. I haven't looked into it myself though so I can't confirm 100%.

Reaction score
    News:

In a shocking turn of events and a show of shear might, Lord Sidonus announced today quote "the StarMade faction Empire of The Hand has officially been made an auxiliary fleet extension unto The Infinite Legion. They have been supplied adequate firepower and protection services and shall continue to remain under our tutorship and protection. They have been deemed a trustworthy group of mature individuals who hold the same values as not only The Infinite Legion but much of the Onus Autonomous Singularity as well"

Rumors of a possible rename of Dread Syndicate have been floating around, due to their recent move to SWTOR, their leader has been heard uttering highly heretical comments about how bad their name is for republic based factions.

Carrying on from the former report, the recent stagnation in OAS over the fact that starmade is really boring at the moment have caused a large move to SWTOR and Robocraft for the time being, most of our members are enjoying a mix of Robocraft, SWTOR, and Starmade, while chilling with the machine spirit.

Plans are being made between Lord Sidonus and Zackey_TNT to create a multi game group which shall be formed once both of them agree to retire from starmade.

A "Peaceful and entirely normal" investigation over rumors of heresy lead to the following being issued from High Council Member "Zackey_TNT":

After recent "RUMORS" of "SPIES" in our glorious alliance have kept resurfacing to the broad daylight, I, the grand inquisitor will be starting a mass purge, each of you will be asked a series of questions, failure to reply correctly, or at all, will net you a boot from this discord, Furthermore, All communications that are critical to the alliance have been moved to the classified channel, which, none of you have access to.

Failure to comply with the rules, policies, and in general, anything that makes you look like heresy, may result in your termination.

(Terms and conditions apply, The high council reserves the right to terminate you anyways, because they feel like it)

After an hour long "inspection" and "questioning" of basically 3 people, in which, the questions mainly consisted of "Are you heresy?" the high council announced that, because the discord is home to people who where recruited before OAS was even formed, there is no heresy, and that, the recent rumors that three people have gone missing are false and entirely unjustified.

No news on the thryn war, as both sides sit there starring angrily at each other.

Bogdan A proxy faction is a faction that serves under a master faction, they fulfill a multitude of roles, from basic mining, to fighting all out wars, sometimes, the relation between the two factions are so great, that the two merge, or, if your infinite legion, they get consumed after a period of time, and join the ranks of said faction.

Reaction score
    News:

Knights Belligerent continue to hold up Vaygr and Thryn single handily while most of the alliance reforms, and plays other games that are worth our time.

Continued efforts into investigating how effective a super fortress is, have lead Az1, the leader of Knights Belligerent to deploy such a station, the results show that people are unable to fight against a non moving target, that, continues to stand despite the repeated attempts at stealing it from a bunch of random small one man factions which we assume where payed by someone to attempt a hijacking.

The total kill count of this station is currently 10, most of them being small stealth craft who attempted, and failed, to hijack it.

We should mention this station seems to have been attacked by thryn once, leaving the station at 100% HP and 99.99% armor before thryn presumably left due to overwhelming damage done to their ships, Az had this to say " I feel devastated, I really feel that 0.1 percent of armor I lost" It is presumed that this minor damage was the result of shots being fired at the station before its shields could load, and is most likely the result of sector hopping.

Az1 reaffirmed to reporters that he will recover the lost 0.1% armor by "Recouping my losses by taking it from their ships, should they decide to try again, With heavy interest rates of course"

This station, along with many other small victories of, not actually being attacked by thryn, not actually having to deploy a fleet of players against thryn, and finally, not actually being able to fight them, because the only thing on GenXnova appears to be their homebase, have lead most in charge of OAS to conclude that Thryn is not a threat, they never were, and any attempt of them to "prove" they are willing to fight have proven to be false, Officials say its more then safe to return to SWTOR and stay on that game until someone other then Thryn and Vaygr come to actually fight.

News from Vaygr: A flamewar took place between Vaygr Alt# 34443 and Az1, basically ending in "We can totally wreck you, in any minute we choose, We can have members in here before you even know, JUST YOU WAIT, YOU WILL SEE!

This, is really not surprising, as most factions currently tend to state that "We are a threat! NOTICE US!" Hopefully, more factions will readily admit the displeasure they currently have over starmade, and admit, that they are just bored, and can't actually be bothered to do PVP.

In other news, Knights Belligerent officials declared independence from Infinite legion thus ending their proxy status to Infinite legion.

Knights Belligerent's leader had this to say: "There is no hard feelings between Knights Belligerent & Infinite Legion, and I still plan to work closely with my allies in IL & OAS as a whole"

Infinite legion's leader, Lord Sidonus had this to say:

"It greatly pleases me. As the head of The Infinite Legion, my goal has always been that my comrades rise to be able to stand strong. Knights Belligerent has my full support and backing, as Az14el is a good friend of mine. As with most branches of The Legion, they start as an auxiliary and evolve into an all out extension. I see this as a delightful turn of events and am proud to finally be able to recognize them as an equal power within the vastness of The Empire."

Dread Syndicate officials where to drunk to reply, their leader did have this to say however:
    "This is HERESY of the HIGHEST order"

Speaking of Dread Syndicate, its leader has recently been spotting attempting to be a grey sith on Star wars the old republic, stating that he "Felt really bad about killing that entire family and their son" many have gone on to say that this is actual heresy, and that sith are suppose to be really evil.

With that lets get into SWTOR news, we can finally state what we've been doing there, many of you probably wont care about SWTOR, but, for those of you that do, please enjoy this next segment:

We have founded a guild inside of SWTOR, 7 out of the 13 member currently on the expansion department have already reached level 30, with Lord Sidonus currently sitting at level 65.

Funding has begun for a guild bank, in an attempt to get a capital flagship, to use for things, this is going well, with Lord Sidonus having to front much of the cash, Most of the members are now saving up in an attempt to help with this endeavor.

Recruitment has already begun and we're seeing a rapid rise in the number of people inside of this guild, for the time being, this is not officially going into any one faction of starmade, but, rather a combined faction between Infinite legion and Dread Syndicate, the main factions currently supporting this push into SWTOR.

Its going to be a hard time to decide what to do with all these new recruits, as OAS was set up to handle factions, not people.

The total faction kills vs republic is currently negative, as we came across a jedi level 60, and a bounty hunter, level 58, whom where flagged for pvp, the entire group consisting of 1x level 21 1x level 27 1x level 29 and 1x level 65 rushed them, With lord Sidonus being the last to die, Yet again proving that A, the Russians should have lost, B PVP in SWTOR is still more fun the Starmade.

Thus ends the news. We here at OAS hope you have a great day, and hope that you all join us, in being really bored.
    (thryn must be china, because we've said it in here like fifty times. trump for prez make starmade great again!)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    The station was lightly damaged by a scout fleet of ours that was scouting KBF territory and stumbled across it. It was not an intentional engagement.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    4m shield regen/176m shield capacity station covered in AMS damaged by "incidental scout fleet" Kappa
    At least the lightly part was accurate, but that simply does not check out within the "1 300k/20ship fleet per engagement" rule. Not even dick waving, thats just silly.

Edit to admit that it is entirely possible to damage this station via sector hopping & loading issues that I don't quite understand, but can replicate the results. Lets go with your explanation for now Lecic but I'll be paying much more attention. Of course this is all semantics because we warrin bruh.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    News:

Knights Belligerent continue to hold up Vaygr and Thryn single handily while most of the alliance reforms, and plays other games that are worth our time.

Continued efforts into investigating how effective a super fortress is, have lead Az1, the leader of Knights Belligerent to deploy such a station, the results show that people are unable to fight against a non moving target, that, continues to stand despite the repeated attempts at stealing it from a bunch of random small one man factions which we assume where payed by someone to attempt a hijacking.

The total kill count of this station is currently 10, most of them being small stealth craft who attempted, and failed, to hijack it.

We should mention this station seems to have been attacked by thryn once, leaving the station at 100% HP and 99.99% armor before thryn presumably left due to overwhelming damage done to their ships, Az had this to say " I feel devastated, I really feel that 0.1 percent of armor I lost" It is presumed that this minor damage was the result of shots being fired at the station before its shields could load, and is most likely the result of sector hopping.

Az1 reaffirmed to reporters that he will recover the lost 0.1% armor by "Recouping my losses by taking it from their ships, should they decide to try again, With heavy interest rates of course"

This station, along with many other small victories of, not actually being attacked by thryn, not actually having to deploy a fleet of players against thryn, and finally, not actually being able to fight them, because the only thing on GenXnova appears to be their homebase, have lead most in charge of OAS to conclude that Thryn is not a threat, they never were, and any attempt of them to "prove" they are willing to fight have proven to be false, Officials say its more then safe to return to SWTOR and stay on that game until someone other then Thryn and Vaygr come to actually fight.

News from Vaygr: A flamewar took place between Vaygr Alt# 34443 and Az1, basically ending in "We can totally wreck you, in any minute we choose, We can have members in here before you even know, JUST YOU WAIT, YOU WILL SEE!

This, is really not surprising, as most factions currently tend to state that "We are a threat! NOTICE US!" Hopefully, more factions will readily admit the displeasure they currently have over starmade, and admit, that they are just bored, and can't actually be bothered to do PVP.

In other news, Knights Belligerent officials declared independence from Infinite legion thus ending their proxy status to Infinite legion.

Knights Belligerent's leader had this to say: "There is no hard feelings between Knights Belligerent & Infinite Legion, and I still plan to work closely with my allies in IL & OAS as a whole"

Infinite legion's leader, Lord Sidonus had this to say:

"It greatly pleases me. As the head of The Infinite Legion, my goal has always been that my comrades rise to be able to stand strong. Knights Belligerent has my full support and backing, as Az14el is a good friend of mine. As with most branches of The Legion, they start as an auxiliary and evolve into an all out extension. I see this as a delightful turn of events and am proud to finally be able to recognize them as an equal power within the vastness of The Empire."

Dread Syndicate officials where to drunk to reply, their leader did have this to say however:
    "This is HERESY of the HIGHEST order"

Speaking of Dread Syndicate, its leader has recently been spotting attempting to be a grey sith on Star wars the old republic, stating that he "Felt really bad about killing that entire family and their son" many have gone on to say that this is actual heresy, and that sith are suppose to be really evil.

With that lets get into SWTOR news, we can finally state what we've been doing there, many of you probably wont care about SWTOR, but, for those of you that do, please enjoy this next segment:

We have founded a guild inside of SWTOR, 7 out of the 13 member currently on the expansion department have already reached level 30, with Lord Sidonus currently sitting at level 65.

Funding has begun for a guild bank, in an attempt to get a capital flagship, to use for things, this is going well, with Lord Sidonus having to front much of the cash, Most of the members are now saving up in an attempt to help with this endeavor.

Recruitment has already begun and we're seeing a rapid rise in the number of people inside of this guild, for the time being, this is not officially going into any one faction of starmade, but, rather a combined faction between Infinite legion and Dread Syndicate, the main factions currently supporting this push into SWTOR.

Its going to be a hard time to decide what to do with all these new recruits, as OAS was set up to handle factions, not people.

The total faction kills vs republic is currently negative, as we came across a jedi level 60, and a bounty hunter, level 58, whom where flagged for pvp, the entire group consisting of 1x level 21 1x level 27 1x level 29 and 1x level 65 rushed them, With lord Sidonus being the last to die, Yet again proving that A, the Russians should have lost, B PVP in SWTOR is still more fun the Starmade.

Thus ends the news. We here at OAS hope you have a great day, and hope that you all join us, in being really bored.
    (thryn must be china, because we've said it in here like fifty times. trump for prez make starmade great again!)
    We are always available for a fight, we are more concerned other factions are not, shoot me a pm if you want to have some top notch banter.

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    in other news, actual competent raiders accomplish what our oh so active friends here could not, and there is now one less Sun Eater in my territory. No rest for the wicked.

It will be interesting to see who claims the credit.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    in other news, actual competent raiders accomplish what our oh so active friends here could not, and there is now one less Sun Eater in my territory. No rest for the wicked.

It will be interesting to see who claims the credit.
    That moment when AI pirates killed it. :P (Doubtful but would be funny.)

Reaction score
    What We've Been doing..

Greetings forum users, Many of you are likely asking where'd OAS go, and many still are likely asking why do I care? but, regardless of what you think I've been asked by a special someone to come and update all of you.

While you may think that OAS is dead, in reality we went off to find a game that has pvp in it
    Like, this one,

(The above screenshot depicts OAS forces engaging in a massive 60v60 fight on tatooine near the republic's outpost)

While we were away we discovered the meaning of PVP. Games such as SWTOR and Planetside 2 have clearly demonstrated to us what pvp is about. And I'm here to tell you, its not about who's got the biggest stick. Its about comradeship, Its about a community coming together to fight. Its about teamwork and cooperation, and most of all, its about understanding and accepting the bitter taste of defeat.

We should not be disheartened by loss, we should take heart knowing that we gave others great enjoyment and pleasure in sparring with others. PVP is rare in starmade, its something that can only truly happen when players decide it happens. The game can support it, The game can enforce it, but its never truly player vs player if both don't fully accept what PVP means.

PVP in small games like this are a community based thing, If the community wants PVP then the community will have PVP.
    When we look apon starmade's community we see it divided, two sides single-handedly preventing any progress and consistently fighting with each other. One side makes promises they can't keep, and continues to disappoint, the other longs for the day they can fight the good fight. Each of them are bitter enemies, but when did this begin? Why are there two sides to starmade? Who is to blame? In reality it is you, the reader, who is to blame, we are to blame, Because in the end, we thought our ideas where better, and continued to press our own agenda's and opinions on others. We thought we could rise above the other and sit in the chair of moral high-ground. But apon attempting to do so, we turned into animals. We where so blinded by our own opinions that we did not consider that, the other side was just as human as we where, We did not show compassion to those who would presents different ideas. And for those who avoided this, they silently lie, in the background, feeling unable to help or contribute to starmade's wonderful community. They are lost to the endless march of time and stagnation EI and redshift are only some of the many wonderful creations we lost to time, because, we did not act.

-Feel free to delete if this is naming and shaming-
    Our fight with odium showed to us the nature of them, as not beasts of unwarranted aggression and lack of compassion but mealy players who wished to enjoy a side of the game not many took pride in. They were warriors, without a war to fight. Our time with N.O and thryn showed to us that they were not flamers who did nothing but whine and shy away from fights, but rather, that they are the players of a different idea. They wish to play the game in their own way. They want to play with the rest of the group, but consistently get pushed down from all sides, being called many nasty things. If only we could instead assist them with whatever they may need, so that they may take heart, and join us in in making starmade a better place. If only we as a group could promote PVP and PVE catering to all sides. To promote each and every one's ideal. But this is an idea many consider impossible and sadly it does seem to be the case. Maybe time will heal the cracks that continue to plague our grand community, maybe they will only widen or maybe, the voices of the few will be drowned out as we continue to grow.

Why say this now, you are wondering? It is because we have found that inner peace. We, our group, going under many different names, OAS just being one of them. We were divided, we had power plays, we had fights of salt and unwarranted unhappiness with the other side, but, we managed, some how, to come to terms with this, and push on. We found ourselves working together in a way never before seen, utterly throwing away past aggressions that plagued OAS and dawning a new mantel. One that has continued to provide for us and will continue for many years to come. It was only possible for us to do so, by letting go of starmade, and leaving past aggressions behind. Not all came with us, some stayed, unable to move on, and to them, we say, that's perfectly fine, we understand.

One day, we will return, with past baggage gone, and being whole once again, for now however, we leave you with this, the speech given by Zackey_TNT on formation of The Syndicus

My fellow comrades I bring to you this humble idea. A guild which can stand the test of time. But how to achieve this? Recruit until we number in the thousands? No. Beat every other guild into the ground? Still no. Set aside our differences and work together as a group towards a common goal? Maybe, but before we can do this, we face many challenges ahead. Throughout our history we have been plagued with loss, with stagnation, and with a lack of faith. It is not because we lacked the common soul to achieve, but because we were divided. Segmented into many different ideals and factions. We were not under a combined leadership, we did not share the same goals, and we were selfish. We thought that time would bring us our victories, and defeat was impossible, but this time, its different, Because we all understand that without passion to create we will never have victory, and we will fade away into the abyss. Our organization will stand and we will remain together. Why? Because we all share the same goal. To make something great. To make something we can take pride in, that we can say with our loudest voices that we the people built this, not on the foundations of victory, or pride, but on the foundations of an idea. The foundations of friendship, fairness, and trust are one of the many things that make this group of people unique in its construction. But the idea will propel and continue to provide for our group, we need only work for this idea, and we can all share the fruits of our labour. So I say, we build a stronghold in SWTOR, and we get a flagship more grand then the next, but these are merely short term goals, what about the many different options we have been presented in this day? To them I say, we shall. We shall expand, we shall join, we shall fight in, and we shall take pride in every game we as a group play and we shall continue to march forwards in the face of uncertainty, to welcome new faces, to hear new voices, but we shall remain together, and we shall make the syndicus great. On this day, I declare, that we, The Syndicus, exist, and shall exist for all time to come, no matter how small, no matter how large, we will continue to hold our ideals of friendship, compassion, understanding, comradeship and the will to create. Tensions will flare, fights will break out, this is the nature of the human, but, these will only make us stronger, and, will only serve to improve our group. Take heart, you are in the faction that will fight together, as one.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Oh boi someone is going to be double confused.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462154786,1462154682][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What We've Been doing..

Greetings forum users, Many of you are likely asking where'd OAS go, and many still are likely asking why do I care? but, regardless of what you think I've been asked by a special someone to come and update all of you.

While you may think that OAS is dead, in reality we went off to find a game that has pvp in it
    Like, this one,

(The above screenshot depicts OAS forces engaging in a massive 60v60 fight on tatooine near the republic's outpost)

While we were away we discovered the meaning of PVP. Games such as SWTOR and Planetside 2 have clearly demonstrated to us what pvp is about. And I'm here to tell you, its not about who's got the biggest stick. Its about comradeship, Its about a community coming together to fight. Its about teamwork and cooperation, and most of all, its about understanding and accepting the bitter taste of defeat.

We should not be disheartened by loss, we should take heart knowing that we gave others great enjoyment and pleasure in sparring with others. PVP is rare in starmade, its something that can only truly happen when players decide it happens. The game can support it, The game can enforce it, but its never truly player vs player if both don't fully accept what PVP means.

PVP in small games like this are a community based thing, If the community wants PVP then the community will have PVP.
    When we look apon starmade's community we see it divided, two sides single-handedly preventing any progress and consistently fighting with each other. One side makes promises they can't keep, and continues to disappoint, the other longs for the day they can fight the good fight. Each of them are bitter enemies, but when did this begin? Why are there two sides to starmade? Who is to blame? In reality it is you, the reader, who is to blame, we are to blame, Because in the end, we thought our ideas where better, and continued to press our own agenda's and opinions on others. We thought we could rise above the other and sit in the chair of moral high-ground. But apon attempting to do so, we turned into animals. We where so blinded by our own opinions that we did not consider that, the other side was just as human as we where, We did not show compassion to those who would presents different ideas. And for those who avoided this, they silently lie, in the background, feeling unable to help or contribute to starmade's wonderful community. They are lost to the endless march of time and stagnation EI and redshift are only some of the many wonderful creations we lost to time, because, we did not act.

Our fight with odium showed to us the nature of them, as not beasts of unwarranted aggression and lack of compassion but mealy players who wished to enjoy a side of the game not many took pride in. They were warriors, without a war to fight. Our time with N.O and thryn showed to us that they were not flamers who did nothing but whine and shy away from fights, but rather, that they are the players of a different idea. They wish to play the game in their own way. They want to play with the rest of the group, but consistently get pushed down from all sides, being called many nasty things. If only we could instead assist them with whatever they may need, so that they may take heart, and join us in in making starmade a better place. If only we as a group could promote PVP and PVE catering to all sides. To promote each and every one's ideal. But this is an idea many consider impossible and sadly it does seem to be the case. Maybe time will heal the cracks that continue to plague our grand community, maybe they will only widen or maybe, the voices of the few will be drowned out as we continue to grow.

Why say this now, you are wondering? It is because we have found that inner peace. We, our group, going under many different names, OAS just being one of them. We were divided, we had power plays, we had fights of salt and unwarranted unhappiness with the other side, but, we managed, some how, to come to terms with this, and push on. We found ourselves working together in a way never before seen, utterly throwing away past aggressions that plagued OAS and dawning a new mantel. One that has continued to provide for us and will continue for many years to come. It was only possible for us to do so, by letting go of starmade, and leaving past aggressions behind. Not all came with us, some stayed, unable to move on, and to them, we say, that's perfectly fine, we understand.

One day, we will return, with past baggage gone, and being whole once again, for now however, we leave you with this, the speech given by Zackey_TNT on formation of The Syndicus

Everyone My fellow comrades I bring to you this humble idea. A guild which can stand the test of time. But how to achieve this? Recruit until we number in the thousands? No. Beat every other guild into the ground? Still no. Set aside our differences and work together as a group towards a common goal? Maybe, but before we can do this, we face many challenges ahead. Throughout our history we have been plagued with loss, with stagnation, and with a lack of faith. It is not because we lacked the common soul to achieve, but because we were divided. Segmented into many different ideals and factions. We were not under a combined leadership, we did not share the same goals, and we were selfish. We thought that time would bring us our victories, and defeat was impossible, but this time, its different, Because we all understand that without passion to create we will never have victory, and we will fade away into the abyss. Our organization will stand and we will remain together. Why? Because we all share the same goal. To make something great. To make something we can take pride in, that we can say with our loudest voices that we the people built this, not on the foundations of victory, or pride, but on the foundations of an idea. The foundations of friendship, fairness, and trust are one of the many things that make this group of people unique in its construction. But the idea will propel and continue to provide for our group, we need only work for this idea, and we can all share the fruits of our labour. So I say, we build a stronghold in SWTOR, and we get a flagship more grand then the next, but these are merely short term goals, what about the many different options we have been presented in this day? To them I say, we shall. We shall expand, we shall join, we shall fight in, and we shall take pride in every game we as a group play and we shall continue to march forwards in the face of uncertainty, to welcome new faces, to hear new voices, but we shall remain together, and we shall make the syndicus great. On this day, I declare, that we, The Syndicus, exist, and shall exist for all time to come, no matter how small, no matter how large, we will continue to hold our ideals of friendship, compassion, understanding, comradeship and the will to create. Tensions will flare, fights will break out, this is the nature of the human, but, these will only make us stronger, and, will only serve to improve our group. Take heart, you are in the faction that will fight together, as one.
    You know if you are looking to make your teamwork better no game promotes tactical teamwork than MWO.

Reaction score
    Oh boi someone is going to be double confused.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462154786,1462154682][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You know if you are looking to make your teamwork better no game promotes tactical teamwork than MWO.
    This was considered, but for reasons of focus, and what people really like, SWTOR was picked, specifically imperial dark side :)

- PR^LS

Reactions: Master_Artificer

Az14el

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    More or less how i was brought in tbh, business as usual
    "Hey theres a big fite over here! you OAS now k?"

Like it should be

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Wow, (okay a few minor grammar mistakes and punctuation problems, but I shouldn't grammer nazi) that was a good speech.
    Your quite good with words, I see why your a faction leader now :):D

Good luck in starwars

Reaction score
    News:

United gamers alliance has returned to OAS

Alternate, one of the founding fathers of OAS, and his UGA faction have returned to The Alliance after a long period of inactivity. They have brought with them many new advancements and have re branded themselves as a Honorable PVP faction

They will be assisting the OAS alliance in maintaining stability and ensuring the alliance continues to operate under our core values.
    Reporters where on the scene when Alternate, the leader of UGA, officially announced his return to starmade and OAS at large.

His speech will be posted as soon as more information on this matter is available.

The Federation, a strong faction led by 7Echo have decided to join OAS and have declared their independence from Infinite Legion.

After much consideration, 7Echo has decided to join OAS officially and break away from Infinite legion

Salvage corps have been officially added to OAS after reconfirming their intentions.

Its leader Caffeine, has decided to side with OAS.

Skaliwags have officially been added to OAS, after many political talks between Scipio and Zackey_TNT.
    They are now under the protection of OAS.

Wonder waffles, The 2nd largest faction in GenXnova, along with The Syndicus, have joined the OAS.
    Their leader agrees with our core values.
    A care package is being made for Wonder Waffles to assist them in teaching their player base the game.

Descriptions of these factions will be added to the main post as they become available

The first High council meeting (Since the official reopening of OAS) is going to take place on the 9th of July (US Timezone) The hour is undefined as of this time.

Lower council meetings will resume and will begin next credit weekend for GenXnova.

Rapid Rearmament of The OAS fleet has begun:

3x Templar (cruiser)
    3x Vindictus (cruiser)
    1x Vindicator (Titan)
    1x Undefined (Titan)
    2x Concept Titans

6x Defense Stations (5 million blocks)
    3x Warpgate Stations (1 million blocks)

Syndicus is also donating Cruiser fleets to OAS, in order to further bolster OAS's ability to patrol zones owned by OAS.

The result of Syndicus mining operations. These poor asteroids have been chosen to fund The Syndicus's large investments to OAS.
    These screenshots are the result of a new "Titan" miner. Copies of this new titan miner will be given to all OAS members in order to ensure all factions can fund themselves more efficiently.

We thank you for reading, and hope you have a nice day.
    -ZK^PR