The Onus Autonomous Singularity

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Trinova officials would like to report a missing hand located in the fourth stall of the head on one of our cruisers.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Trinova officials would like to report a missing hand located in the fourth stall of the head on one of our cruisers.
    We would like to formally suggest a full retreat from the horde of heretics currently flooding in from the warp storm of chaos. They seem to want to give us good food, This is heresy and should be avoided.

If you happen to find a massive gaping hole of doom and despair fueled by demonic powers inside any of the stalls on your cruiser, I suggest you abandon ship

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You mean, besides the one we use as the power source, right? Those only have around a...eh, twenty five percent chance of spontaneous detonation. Very safe. Relatively.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Breaking News!
    Overnight, a group of vegetables appeared from the minimart portal and took the two staff hostage. After a few tense hours of debate, Dovan officials decided to send in the elite group of soldiers known as "Meal Team 6". After a few more tense hours, the hostages were rescued and the vegetables were forced back into the portal.

In related news, the Dovan Empire has declared war on all vegetables. Miraak called them "the greatest threat that the universe has ever faced" and that "they must be stopped at all cost". Reports are already coming in of vegitoid warships attacking small colonies and outposts.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hey, hey, it's Mr. New Vegas letting you know I've got to come up with more i
    ntroductions

Whoops, better put on my newsman fedora here.

Forerunner Empire formally joined OAS today, after being invited to GenXnova, and being assisted by LordSidonus in cleaning up their sectors.

Their small empire is being assisted and protected while rebuilding occurs, We hope their rise to power will come without issue.

Reactions: LordSidonus
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Alrighty folks, Its mr new vegas, and we've been wardec'd by odium.

We thank them for their kind, formal, non offensive declaration of war in game.

This is likely the reason I was up all night listening to Reagan some kind of full blown future telling bullshit heresy here.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Since OAS and Odium are on both SS and GenX, does this mean we're having the first multi-server war in forever?

In both of your current states on SS, though, that war seems a bit boring. Kha'ak has some (damaged) miners, and Dread Syndicate's got a small station with a miner or two. I'm sure the GenX war will be much more interesting.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Since OAS and Odium are on both SS and GenX, does this mean we're having the first multi-server war in forever?
    Considering Dovan assets are on shattered skies there may be some resistance, but due to them war declaring right in the middle of our setup there we will likely be unable to put up much of a fight, and will have to mine when they are all offline.

No, as always, genxnova is the main place for any major fight. Its still up to the council if they wish to attack, right now I'm only authorized as per our policies to order a defense.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

In both of your current states on SS, though, that war seems a bit boring. Kha'ak has some (damaged) miners, and Dread Syndicate's got a small station with a miner or two. I'm sure the GenX war will be much more interesting.
    You ninja'd me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454193009,1454192816][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Maybe someone could be a wartime dictator just like the romans had
    Dictation is not allowed, We are a republic.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wait when was this? Zackey can you pm the details? (Can't get on discord right now)

LordSidonus

Imperial Hivemind
    Reaction score
    This was not something that was unexpected. For when there are waves made, the complacent act to protect their status quot. This has not been the first time, nor does it seem as something that is bothersome.

we will likely be unable to put up much of a fight, and will have to mine when they are all offline.
    Others may take cover with large groups getting rowdy, but this is not something which we shall do. Any assets the Legion may bring to SS shall continue operations regardless of forum warriors with brick pitchforks. However the assets brought shall only be brought after our predetermined events on GenXnova have been completed. As our interests and affairs take the front seat, and all other events lest it be that pressing and bothersome shall be segregated to the back of the bus with the rest of the "to do" list.
    I'm sure the GenX war will be much more interesting.
    It shall be quite entertaining, yes. As entertaining as any scrap with broken physics and lagged gameplay could be, in fact. Does this mean you would like to observe the events that transpire?
    we've been wardec'd by odium.

We thank them for their kind, formal, non offensive declaration of war in game.​

Perhaps they would like to televise this as a massive PVP crescendo in StarMade? I shall have to ask more directly. That might be quite the delightful event and prove entertaining at the least.

In closing, I shall state this. The Infinite Legion is neither bothered nor moved by these events, as they have happened before. War declarations come and go as the passing masses of the world rise and fall. We have the patience of stone and the will of stars, this shall be no more than yet another mild scrap of annoying collision errors and crashes to desktops. May the glorious CPU forever rest in peace.
    - LS

Reactions: Unnamed25 and Lecic

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    can confirm, inspiration for when I drew the trident logo was a pitchfork made of brick

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Howdy folks, its me again with some more news, Good or bad? does it really matter?

Since our friends over at good old odium keep enquireing as to what we are doing, allow me to reveal our plans.

BEHOLD, THE MINI PROTOTYPE LAWNMOWER

THIS.... ART... SHALL BE THE DOWNFALL OF ODIUM!

... at some point, after its done.

[DOUBLEPOST=1454383962,1454383640][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, this.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Howdy folks, its me again with some more news, Good or bad? does it really matter?

Since our friends over at good old odium keep enquireing as to what we are doing, allow me to reveal our plans.

BEHOLD, THE MINI PROTOTYPE LAWNMOWER

THIS.... ART... SHALL BE THE DOWNFALL OF ODIUM!

... at some point, after its done.

[DOUBLEPOST=1454383962,1454383640][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, this.

I suggest a switch from red to green. ;)