Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Bloody awful!

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Anchoring is ONLY so it doesn't drift away. It's totally optional and does not grant invulnerability, nor does it grant or restrict station-specific block placement or automatically cause faction-home protection.
    - Create a "capital block" that when activated, creates an electro-magnetic envelope/gravity well that "anchors" the ship like station and allows the addition and use of station-specific blocks on the ship.
    allows the addition and use of station-specific blocks on the ship.
    You did say originally that it'd be needed to use station stuff. :p

Each step adds a layer of protection;
    - fully mobile and vulnerable: for the daring and properly prepared
    - stationary but not invincible: so it doesn't drift due to some issue with the game.
    - Faction home protected: for the ill prepared or paranoid. The cost for this is broadcasting your location.
    I like this, a LOT better than the choice between anchoring/not anchoring. <3

As for the thread update, you might add an edit line with the plan breakdown.
    The thing is, by update, I mean completely rewrite the whole thing, because MANY of the mechanics need to be thrown out, and replaced with stuff that works far better and allows for much more content 'n' shit. I want to make a new thread so that we can get a fresh poll, fresh opinions form those who've already read the suggestion, and hopefully increase the chance for Schine to read it.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You did say originally that it'd be needed to use station stuff. :p
    Did you mean this? - Create a "capital block" that when activated, creates an electro-magnetic envelope/gravity well that "anchors" the ship like station and allows the addition and use of station-specific blocks on the ship.

In short; it's a single block you mount to your capital/mothership that you activate in order to remain stationary. The block is required for the use of station-specific blocks. However, activation is not.

I like this, a LOT better than the choice between anchoring/not anchoring. <3

The thing is, by update, I mean completely rewrite the whole thing, because MANY of the mechanics need to be thrown out, and replaced with stuff that works far better and allows for much more content 'n' shit. I want to make a new thread so that we can get a fresh poll, fresh opinions form those who've already read the suggestion, and hopefully increase the chance for Schine to read it.

You may be right. If/when you start the new thread, be sure to leave a link for us to follow. I'd like to see how this turns out.