The New Vecordean Fleetworks

Reaction score
    ERMAGHERD! Just got here. man, i missed some chill stuffs. but WB and I am creating a patrol craft. if my game will load for ten seconds for me to save it i might could wipe my old game and re-start. the current build is rather small but will most definitely keep you alive. need to work on the turrets for it though. until then , have fun. your abomination might unplug your cognitive vat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    WB Vec!
    As always, checking out your designs makes me want to hurt my fingers...so as to inspire them to create wonderful flying art like you do.
    Also, the Q&A sticky is a great idea.
    Congrats, and keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    It wasn't soon. My various Bs. I feel bad, though, so look at these pics.

The VFW's tried to improve the old Forte design, as you can see. The quad turrets have been reduced to two BIG three-shooters for the moment.

Plus, we added a proper Fantail Drive (TM). We have some room to play around with and we need to settle a few final details, but the gist of it is there.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Looks fantastic! To me it's a bit reminiscent of a small, evil flying insect; perfect for Vecordean!

Reaction score
    It wasn't soon. My various Bs. I feel bad, though, so look at these pics.

The VFW's tried to improve the old Forte design, as you can see. The quad turrets have been reduced to two BIG three-shooters for the moment.

Plus, we added a proper Fantail Drive (TM). We have some room to play around with and we need to settle a few final details, but the gist of it is there.
    Looks awesome and great remake! And keep up the great work :D! I love the new fantail btw :D.

Reaction score
    Man, after being away for so long, it feels like coming back to an old home. Only someone's been living in that old home and has claimed all of your stuff and changed it around. There's this odd feeling that something used to be here, but it's actually over there; and everything is shiny and new, but you can kinda see the old coming through under the fresh coat of paint. I was going somewhere with this analogy. It seems to have run off on me. It was going to be this great speech about how it's great to see everyone and get back in my croissant-flying saddle. Oh well.