The Logic School Bus

Reaction score
    I had originally made a "Rail Rotator Platform" for the multiplayer server I play on to show off some logic. Just a quick reference ship anyone could keep handy.
    I recently decided to go a bit further and make it odd enough for people to interact with out of curiosity. With that I started this build and figured others might find it handy. I swear it was going to be a real technical looking ship ,but it fell into my odd ship build fetish. This is a first version ,as I may add onto it ,but I figure a level of feedback would be nice before proceeding.

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reactions: JonasWalker
    Reaction score
    I do appreciate the music ,but still curious if anyone has loaded up the ship? It does have room to add extra logic and I wanna pack it with what I can logic wise. Also any thoughts on the design?

Reaction score
    Is there a blueprint to download? It's hard to see what's exactly inside from jpgs only.

If this is a logic showcase tutorial vessel, then its design is perfect.

Speaking of logic to pack, flip-flop chains (i.e. counters) and RS latches are a must for me.

Reaction score
    The zip file 'TheLogicSchoolBusV1.zip' is the ship design. I zipped it because of the multi folders.

Reaction score
    I figured to add a few closer pictures of the ships inside. Mayhap it may intrigue others to check it out. Each of the logic items have a display module identifying what it is for. I aimed for the displayed items to show all logic on the surface to see everything work. The only hidden items on each side is a button for the look.
    I'm not claiming ground breaking logic ,but more a comprehensive visual reference.

Attachments

Reaction score
    Much appreciated. I am aware the door situation. I want to add a decent bit of logic to the ship of varied kinds for player reference so I'll check that out. I'm long over due for an update to the ship ,but my interest has been diverted a bit.