The Leviathan - UNSC Marathon Class Heavy Cruiser

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys, I got bored with Starmade a long time ago and thus stopped playing. I would release the BP for Leviathan but I no longer have it, my friend Rabid has the last file. Sorry to disappoint!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Could you possibly get your friend to post on here, I'm sure somebody will pick up the mantle for you and finish that beauty. I mean, if that's what you want, if not, I hope you get reinterested in StarMade again some day.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just looked at this thread again after forever and I feel like I want to continue this. My current dilemma is I just moved from Australia to the USA so I don't have a PC atm, however once I've saved up enough money I'll buy one and see about getting the file off of my mate and continuing this beauty. Hopefully no changes to the game will affect the current build, I'll probably only do the exterior and interior and then release it for people to fill in with systems. We'll see!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!

Can you guys not take one joke and then try to turn it into some sort of shitposting fight? This isn't even the faction subsection. :/