The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    I interviewed him before he applied. Relax.

Remember if there's anyone out there with experience dealing with Ridik, it's me. We're fine. He hasn't been able to damage us for months, that's not going to change any time soon.

hey you guys started talking about me but if that's what you consider "obsessing" then well you ain't never gonna change are you.

Reaction score
    For that purpose I quote ridik's signature:
    Oh.

You know now that you mention it, that does kind of make sense. Trying to have us as an "enemy" gives him a sense of power. Kind of like half of being the Joker is also being Batman's Arch-Nemesis.

Too bad he's more like Rainbow Raider X-D

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Here's an idea bud, don't read the thread? Maybe that's just me thinking too hard, but it's kind of like using the block button to a bully on facebook.. If it bothers you, ignore that shit like a normal person and go your own way.
    Worked for a good long while with Vaygr, wouldn't be surprised if it worked here too. Ignore the trolls, they lose the fun.

Reactions: Shayne Rex
    Reaction score
    Where at?
    Vt base?

We can play spin the bottle and race cores and where did tn44 hide everything useful (jk I hid everything useful) or make poetry with Cirdanoth and do painting with Akula and the squid ship blimp can put in an appearance.

Then we can stay up late swapping stories and in the morning, I'm making waffles.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    sounds cool. I also may or may not have a hostage noob in the hangar of one of our strike craft... >_>;

Reaction score
    sounds cool. I also may or may not have a hostage noob in the hangar of one of our strike craft... >_>;
    Someone has been pregaming.

Either that or you believe it is not a party without a piñata.

Both are acceptable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Someone has been pregaming.

Either that or you believe it is not a party without a piñata.

Both are acceptable.
    It would be nice if said parties actually took place in game, rather than being discussed forumside, and never seeing any effect as such...
    I'm the only Templar on the server. TTwTT

Reaction score
    It would be nice if said parties actually took place in game, rather than being discussed forumside, and never seeing any effect as such...
    I'm the only Templar on the server. TTwTT
    Sad day cird :<. I hope you at least like the new recipes akula and I put together for the faction. We just need the turret enhancer one now.

Ill be on later, heading home from a sporting event.

:3

Status
    Not open for further replies.