The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Haha.

I have no idea what thats from :/

Reaction score
    hey nature could you link up the enjin website to here i don't even thinks its been used once this past month.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I noticed the bickering with ridik, makes me think of chikens fighting "coooot, cot cot coooooot"

I also noticed the semi coherent post by claru XD

Did I miss anything else?

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    :GeneralMoneys

:Destroyers, Frigates, heavy corvettes

:I want to join because this looks like a dedicated faction which is friendly and faithful. Its also looks very cool

: I've been playing starmade for about a year now. I've built many ships and enjoy blowing up pirates. I am friendly and fair to all players.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys.... I've been using this time to build a bunch of ships of the faction so far completed are:
    two styles of drop-ship (civil, military)
    three styles of pods (freight, emergency, infiltration)
    1 carrier (2 in progress 70% and 30%)
    2 battleships (one missiles other turrets)
    1 completed frigate (2 in progress)
    fighters (0 completed 0 in progress (big ships first) currently using pre-weapons updated ships as placeholders to new ships being developed and updated to new systems...)

I'm very aggravated as I started this project as a gift to the faction for adding me as a member, learning there would be an update that included new weapons forced me to re-design the entire line of ships some from the ground up. My design style is that of... "If we were to have war in space tomorrow what would our ships look like?" So they look close in a way to current Naval warships. Anyways I have ALOT of work to complete and I only play dev version until next update that being said I have joined the server once for 30 minutes and all other time spent has been building the ships readying for the update and testing.

Reaction score
    Generalmoneys im going to beg you to join the R.A.T. we are supose to supply the entire faction and theres only 3 of us! and i havent seen anybody but myself active recently, and now im out for a month or more. please join the R.A.T.

Reaction score
    i can't upload them becuse my internets upload speed is .46 MB a sec and on top of that i have to turn in my laptop today. untill i get a new one ( a month at most) i won't be able to post anything. as soon as i can i will upload a Faction news and i might be doing it daily from here on out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.