The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    About the new Lazarus fleet~

Can I help? I've been looking for a change of ship color, but haven't wanted to build ships that would sit around on my singleplayer, unused due to not having a faction orientation...
    Sure why not. I'll toss you under "honorary member" so you're not really really a member, but you can still build like one.

Reaction score
    um if we are in need of ships i can try my hand classes 1 & 2 possabley 3
    first ill finish my In atmosphere craft then ill start of on a anti-fighter corvete and a cargo huller
    then ill see about biulding a frigate.

Reaction score
    Username: Rikske

Requested Class: Engineer

Why I want to join: I want to learn more about starmade in general and like to work in a team :)

Short information about me: I'm Rik, a 22 year old design student. I live in Europe but I play on different times, so I'm sure we can play together :) I have never played starmade online nor did any battles. I prefer building freight/mining ships, but I would also learn to build battleships.

Rikske

Reaction score
    This isnt Ridik in a terrible disguise it it? No it cant be its to simple of an alias for the "Master of spies"
    I interviewed him before he applied. Relax.

Remember if there's anyone out there with experience dealing with Ridik, it's me. We're fine. He hasn't been able to damage us for months, that's not going to change any time soon.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    And who do you have to thank for helping you dealing with him? *Is not entirely sure if that sounds like he wants it to sound.*

*Note to self: read the forums at least twice a week in the future*

Reaction score
    I interviewed him before he applied. Relax.

Remember if there's anyone out there with experience dealing with Ridik, it's me.
    Yeah nature interviewed me when I joined ages ago :-p

seriously though, I don't get my hands dirty with such petty matters everyone knows I'd have someone else do it, some more then others :-p

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    While that is the plan, we dont actually have the replacement yet do we?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    MrNature72 it could help to write the motto in latin onto the main post, like on the old site.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    faith
    [feyth]
    noun

belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

it sounds fitting.

Reaction score
    faith
    [feyth]
    noun

belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

it sounds fitting.
    Would you please be so kind as to stop obsessing over the Lazarus and get to work on your own faction.

It seems to be lagging behind on the thread list... maybe you should try getting some real members.

Also, you're wrong. That is a made up definition, that you procured out of your brain just for this situation. And that is the incorrect phonetic pronunciation of faith. Simply spelling it in a natural phonetic manner is not proper. "feyth" could be pronounced "fayeth, feeth, fayth", or so forth.

Here is the merriam-webster definition.

Status
    Not open for further replies.