The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And from what I can tell, you still are. Less than a month ago I was on a server with you and you were sitting at spawn shooting some random guy who joined over and over again.

That being said, it isn't very wise to accept a megalomaniac who hijacked our homebase for no reason whatsoever, waged a one-man war against "All organized factions" and is still on our list of people to kill.

Reaction score
    you left out screw with the ra and dealt major irreparable damage to it

Reaction score
    Oh god all the butt hurt from a year ago. FD I wish I still had our convos from a over a YEAR ago. The RA is not considered a faction by "most major factions" so I don't really think it counts.
    And from what I can tell, you still are. Less than a month ago I was on a server with you and you were sitting at spawn shooting some random guy who joined over and over again.

That being said, it isn't very wise to accept a megalomaniac who hijacked our homebase for no reason whatsoever, waged a one-man war against "All organized factions" and is still on our list of people to kill.
    I didn't spawn camp anyone, show me your proof this "event" happened. You on the other hand have after a base was taken from you. This "base" had to be give back to you by an admin because you and other members of the server went crying to them and threatened to withdraw from the server.

Reaction score
    bendm09 Obi's "master" spy. Tell me bendm09 is Obi banned right now or has he left the community? Thats an honest question I have been away for about 6 months and actually want to know.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    bendm09 Obi's "master" spy. Tell me bendm09 is Obi banned right now or has he left the community? Thats an honest question I have been away for about 6 months and actually want to know.
    Wrong...i'm Obi's Grand Master Spy.

Reaction score
    Obi is different now less pressured by star made political garbage
    And I'm not a spy quite frankly I'm done with any of that
    Also the RA was a major faction the only reason its not is due to people not joining because they can join dfn or lazzus or odium

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    What is wise or not is to be determined by time.
    and is still on our list of people to kill.
    For how long is he on that list? What is the latest reason for him to be on this list?
    Can entries on this list expire? If yes, how long does it take?

Reaction score
    "Also the RA was a major faction the only reason its not is due to people not joining because they can join dfn or lazzus or odium"

I never said its not a major faction, I said its not considered a faction because other major factions consider it just a group of people on a private server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    "Also the RA was a major faction the only reason its not is due to people not joining because they can join dfn or lazzus or odium"

I never said its not a major faction, I said its not considered a faction because other major factions consider it just a group of people on a private server.
    The RA was an RP faction and we were on a Private Server to play for fun and avoid guys like you. Didn't seem it worked because the server was either getting DDOSed , the server files were getting hacked and the worlds where getting deleted by the hackers (We had Backups but still). Oh and don't say, you should have protected you're server more and blah blah blah, the hackers wanted to achieve the objective of destroying the server like there was no tommorow. It's like they were getting payed to do it!
    Adios Amigos

Reaction score
    Tnt......
    42 was part of the faction, around the time i was previously.
    So yeah. Don't talk shit to someone who was actually around at the time the hacking happened. (both me and 42 were there at the time)

Reaction score
    I get notified by every message said here,
    Plus, I felt like you needed to be put down from your fairly aggressive approach there.
    And seeing as I've known him since way before you even joined the RA, I thought that I should back him up.

Reaction score
    Well isn't that rather lovely :D
    although, why would we care if you and your puny faction hated us? it's not as if you could actually do squat to us.
    (Just to make it clear, this is not the TE's official stance towards you.)
    EDIT: Just to make another point clear, i only said the above so that i wouldn't be yelled at by a Higher rank than I within the TE.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I told you why i would hate your faction, only because of you. And yeah ... not really.

Reaction score
    Everyone If we continue this discussion to prevent flame war we should continue via pm so we don't xluuter the lazzus recruitment

Status
    Not open for further replies.