The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    but your up yourself with the greatest empire in game thing and the "our borders reach so far"
    He never said that we're the best faction, only the best empire. Not all factions are empires ;).

Besides, It's really hard to quantify. And with that I mean that it's hard to prove that the lazarus imperium is the best empire but it's also hard to prove that it's not.

Our borders exist wherever we f ****** go. Honestly, there are no borders in this game :po_O

Reaction score
    Because they do. The Lazarus is one of the greatest factions. I started this thing right before the DFN-Vaygr war, and all we have done is grown.

Admittedly, I see the Vaygr, Tartaran's, and even the DFN as elders, and I've learned a lot from them. But the Lazarus has risen among the ranks, and I'm proud of it. I'm not saying we are the best, but we are up there.
    He never said that we're the best faction, only the best empire. Not all factions are empires ;).

Besides, It's really hard to quantify. And with that I mean that it's hard to prove that the lazarus imperium is the best empire but it's also hard to prove that it's not.

Our borders exist wherever we f ****** go. Honestly, there are no borders in this game :po_O
    1 I never said he said he was greatest faction I wrote that he wrote that he was the greatest empire because he did (learn to read it all not just assume what the other half sais)

2 u did say u were the greatest empire so dont lie and your still up yourself

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    1: You realise thats only really one point right?

2: Its still only one point.

Anyway, every faction bigs themselfs up to some extent, its normal. No ones gunna say "Na we're pretty small, new members dont look here, we're happy being ignored!" That would be pointless.

Reaction score
    Why Start An Argument?
    I mean it is his opinion and he is entitled to expressing it just as much as anybody else here. Whether it is true or not can be debated by all of us here for hours, but why do so? Mr.Nature72 and The Lazarus Imperium is not bothering you so why exhaust your time and energy arguing?

It is all about advertising too, I mean just like Cybertooth said, you would not go into a job interview and say "Yeah, I am really bad at Math" if you were applying for a job as a university mathematics teacher. You would try to make yourself look good even if you were bad. I am not saying The Lazarus Imperium is bad, I am simply saying that everyone wants to make themselves look good. You would never get anywhere by making a statement like this, so people do not.

Honestly, if it is not doing anything to detract things from your faction, I would say it is best to leave it alone. It is not harming you, so there is no need to start a discussion about it.
    Sincerely,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    Minister of Finance & Secretary of State
    The Rebel Alliance

"And That's The Way It Is." ~Walter Cronkite, News Broadcaster.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I plan on getting up there eventually. Need bigger ships though since my biggest currently is 188 meters long.

Reaction score
    1: You realise thats only really one point right?

2: Its still only one point.

Anyway, every faction bigs themselfs up to some extent, its normal. No ones gunna say "Na we're pretty small, new members dont look here, we're happy being ignored!" That would be pointless.
    1 I was replying to the different quotes
    2 I wasbreplying to the different quotes

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    1 I never said he said he was greatest faction I wrote that he wrote that he was the greatest empire because he did (learn to read it all not just assume what the other half sais)

2 u did say u were the greatest empire so dont lie and your still up yourself
    We're not "uping" ourselves, just stating facts ;)

Ps: please fix your grammar, it's kind of a pain to read your posts at the moment. For example, what you wrote right above. You wrote the exact same thing two times but made mistakes the second time, why? Is copy paste too hard?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    how can one person sees themselves and their faction honestly and have the ability to tell its strengths and weaknesses to the world and even to a mirror. Most will omit blur, and exaggerate.

A real assumption can be made outside that circle , so what does the community think of laz?

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    Actually, technically you are "upping" yourselves, but who doesn't around here?
    Also, by mentioning grammar, you're more likely to start a flame war, rather than actually get him to fix it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Actually, technically you are "upping" yourselves, but who doesn't around here?
    Also, by mentioning grammar, you're more likely to start a flame war, rather than actually get him to fix it.
    Well, he didn't seem to notice the countless "bad grammar" ratings on his posts. Besides:
    1 I was replying to the different quotes
    2 I wasbreplying to the different quotes
    That's not bad grammar, just a fail. I mean, he wrote it fine the first time. I just want him to stop being lazy when he types. Unless he's not english or doesn't master english very well, in which case I'm sorry about the negative assumptions.

Reaction score
    Actually, he has no "bad grammar" ratings, because they don't exist.
    However, he has "Bad spelling" ratings.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He missed space bar and hit B. Nuff said

Reaction score
    I use short cuts because I go on forums with my phone when on my computer I play the actual game so thats why I am lazy because my phone typing is slow

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Seriously people your practically harassing him now with bad spelling ratings. It's rather stale.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Since nobody else is going to post it, I'll do:
    The Lazarus resets it's relations with euro-corp and the odium to the state before the hostilities.
    No hostile action was performed by all involved parties for a long time.
    The Lazarus does not consider itself or any involved party victorious.
    Since the Vaygr raiders state on their thread, that they will attack everyone, who is not a close ally of the Vaygr faction, their raid(s) against the Lazarus on NASS-main are not considered as hostile actions by euro-corp or the PACT. The Lazarus also won't declare global war on the Vaygr or Vaygr raiders for any raid by the Vaygr raiders.
    The term of 'global war' refers to declaring war on the forums and all servers.

Reactions: Keptick
    Status
    Not open for further replies.