Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Aplication Format.
    In Game Name: WizardLizard
    Desired Rank: Miner/Pilot
    RESOURCES FOR THE INFECTION!! I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
    YEEEAAAH
    Application declined due to the high possibility of espionage, my apologies if i am incorrect
    in game name: kingreaper1234
    desired rank: military commander. im not the best builder and im an ok pilot but i know tactics verry well and i know i can prove it
    previous factions: none
    builds: none im not verry good at makeing a ship look good. im not the worst but i can command
    anything else: i know you will not be disappointed if im excepted and i would very much like the chance to show this faction
    application accepted, I'll shoot you an invite on GenX
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467302177,1467301834][/DOUBLEPOST]I apologise for being inactive, I got 'side tracked'
    Anyways, everyone who was applied and not been invited is being invited as i post this, see you online

Reaction score
    What server do you guys play on? The main post was last updated 7th of march

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    War declared on the furon empire for copying our faction description. We gonna rekd u fams

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Oi, now that Bog is no longer at war, and practically a defensive ally, I would assume Mortarian aint at war with you no more?

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Oi, now that Bog is no longer at war, and practically a defensive ally, I would assume Mortarian aint at war with you no more?
    We were never at war with you in the first place, but thanks for reminding me, I'll update the main post.

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Update:
    Revoked non aggression pacts with any and all factions. Factions that already have greater alliances will not be affected.

The reason for this will not be disclosed.

If you wish to discuss your factions relations with the initiative, please pm me.

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Development started on ships for a new and improved faction. I'll post a thread when I've got something to show.

Reactions: Bogdan