The Infection Initiative [Recruiting]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Revoked alliance with oob due to all this sketchy shit going on.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465233243,1465233072][/DOUBLEPOST]We've also unofficially 'surrendered' to vaygr, because you know, politics
    If Vaygr tries to tax you, just give them monopoly money. They'll fall for it every time.

Reactions: Indigo Slimez

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Tis a sad day

We were 'attacked' by the Vaygr empire with a glorious battle cruiser. They gloriously defeated an unarmed planet in a sector i had quite litterally forgot we had claimed. I would have sent a drone to defend our significant game changing asset, but I was doing more important things, like joyriding on a trade federation fighter.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Tis a sad day

We were 'attacked' by the Vaygr empire with a glorious battle cruiser. They gloriously defeated an unarmed planet in a sector i had quite litterally forgot we had claimed. I would have sent a drone to defend our significant game changing asset, but I was doing more important things, like joyriding on a trade federation fighter.
    Wait, it was an intruder?

Vaygr attacks on Brierie usually comes in the form of Cyclops at the largest :/

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Wait, it was an intruder?

Vaygr attacks on Brierie usually comes in the form of Cyclops at the largest :/
    Yep, it then went to a new factions homebase and killed the same person 5 times in a row

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Actually it was a Vaygr Tormentor battleship flown by aceface which Rekted u

My condolences

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Actually it was a Vaygr Tormentor battleship flown by aceface which Rekted u

My condolences
    from what I heard, the faction module on the planet put up an amazing fight, it managed to completely and utterly do 0 damage to the ship.

Reactions: Az14el

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Devolopment started on a new type of portable drone hanger, these will be used to move drones in bulk without the need of assigning them all to a fleet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465972185,1465971563][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, what is up with all of this spy crap? Litterally everyone is going around crying at everyone else to get their spies out of their faction. It's actually quite funny, but it's turning the faction forum into a toxic mess.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Devolopment started on a new type of portable drone hanger, these will be used to move drones in bulk without the need of assigning them all to a fleet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465972185,1465971563][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, what is up with all of this spy crap? Litterally everyone is going around crying at everyone else to get their spies out of their faction. It's actually quite funny, but it's turning the faction forum into a toxic mess.
    Welcome to factions Circa-2013/2014

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Welp, rip forums.

Anyway, things aren't off to a good start on brierie, our only drone fleet had derped off to some insane co-ordinates like -1223 2344 -1121 (not the actual cords). So, rip us

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Welp, rip forums.

Anyway, things aren't off to a good start on brierie, our only drone fleet had derped off to some insane co-ordinates like -1223 2344 -1121 (not the actual cords). So, rip us
    Talk to Mord, he is a good admin and will probably rescue your ships.

Reaction score
    Greetings Great Infection Initiative! I am PicklesPickles, of the Galmiran Empire! We are both young factions with a presence on ShatteredSkies. Perhaps an agreement can be made? PM me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In Game Name: darkpillar
    Desired Rank: Pilot
    Previous Faction: Alco 1 Trading (now defunct)

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Indigo you forgot to add me back to the faction after server reset oh and I'm going to restart making my carrier nox that schools over and I developed a nice ship that uses emp and missles.

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    In Game Name: darkpillar
    Desired Rank: Pilot
    Previous Faction: Alco 1 Trading (now defunct)
    Sorry for the late reply

Accepted as a pilot, I'll invite you on GenX when I get the chance
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466605529,1466605491][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Indigo you forgot to add me back to the faction after server reset oh and I'm going to restart making my carrier nox that schools over and I developed a nice ship that uses emp and missles.
    Sorry about that, I'll invite you a bit later

Reaction score
    Aplication Format.
    In Game Name: WizardLizard
    Desired Rank: Miner/Pilot
    RESOURCES FOR THE INFECTION!! I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN
    YEEEAAAH

Reaction score
    in game name: kingreaper1234
    desired rank: military commander. im not the best builder and im an ok pilot but i know tactics verry well and i know i can prove it
    previous factions: none
    builds: none im not verry good at makeing a ship look good. im not the worst but i can command
    anything else: i know you will not be disappointed if im excepted and i would very much like the chance to show this faction