The Infection Initiative [Recruiting]

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    I don't know the exact details, but we appear to have been attacked again, it appears a planet was destroyed along with a light frigate, it is unknown who the attackers were.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Get some more pics of your ships,some recruitement posters perhaps... with this you won't get much recruits tho ;)

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I don't know the exact details, but we appear to have been attacked again, it appears a planet was destroyed along with a light frigate, it is unknown who the attackers were.
    Oh, we were online that day
    Gealeader i believe made an admirable boarding attempt and actually spooked Khaak fleet off (your mystery planet exploders)
    but then they made a poor choice of destination afterwards.

khaaktrophy.png

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Oh, we were online that day
    Gealeader i believe made an admirable boarding attempt and actually spooked Khaak fleet off (your mystery planet exploders)
    but then they made a poor choice of destination afterwards.

View attachment 24097
    Thanks! I was wondering why we had war decd khaak fleet

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Thanks to a long period of 'peace' we have been able to launch a small fleet on GenXnova, it's not much but it should be enough for now.

Reactions: Bogdan

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    We have began testing a new missile frigate that we have refitted, initial tests are very positive.

Enemies of the initiative beware

Reactions: Lecic

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    we should do a hangout hour so we the faction can be together all at once.
    I have been building blocks do spawn this ship do you mind?
    If you want then we can change the markings

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I'll Join, I play on GenXnova, and willing to swap between servers.

In Game Name: nukeu
    Desired Rank: Builder, Miner, Pilot, and maybe Military officer?....whatever needs done (I'am a 'jack of all trades' kinda guy)
    Previous Faction(s) (if any): None, excluding my group of friends 3 years ago.
    Builds (if applying for builder): Unfortunately... I do not have screenshots from the time I last played ages ago :c
    Anything else you want to say: I'm looking for a casual/semicasual faction to build and socialize with... although I wont be available everyday, I can commit to at least 2-3 times a week.

I'm just curious, whats your form of communication? Do you have a way to use microphones/headsets?

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    I'll Join, I play on GenXnova, and willing to swap between servers.

In Game Name: nukeu
    Desired Rank: Builder, Miner, Pilot, and maybe Military officer?....whatever needs done (I'am a 'jack of all trades' kinda guy)
    Previous Faction(s) (if any): None, excluding my group of friends 3 years ago.
    Builds (if applying for builder): Unfortunately... I do not have screenshots from the time I last played ages ago :c
    Anything else you want to say: I'm looking for a casual/semicasual faction to build and socialize with... although I wont be available everyday, I can commit to at least 2-3 times a week.

I'm just curious, whats your form of communication? Do you have a way to use microphones/headsets?
    Accepted as a pilot, hope to see you online :D

About communication, i suppose i could set up a discord server for the faction :P

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    I've cleaned up all the arguments and other irrelevant stuff.

I'd also like to apologise for my behaviour on this thread and the Vaygr raiders thread. I posted before looking at all the information.

Next time a battle happens and your not involved, please don't get involved 'for the bantz' your not funny.

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    These are the battle stats that have been agreed upon for the raid that took place at our Homebase

stats:

Infected Initiative:

An unclassed cruiser: Critically damaged (In lieu of overheat) but recovered by pilot

Vaygr:

Cyclops: Damaged - Extent unknown

I was not present at this engagement, but have been informed by those that were that although our ship WAS overheated, it was quickly rebooted and docked by its pilot before any further damage could be sustained. The cyclops that fought our ship WAS damaged, but to what extent is unknown to both sides.

there was a smaller raid that happened before this battle, but no ships took any hull damage, so the engagement was deemed irrelevant.

Again, these stats were AGREED UPON in a pm with Mortiferum if anyone comes here with the intention to flame and/or dispute these stats, the posts will just be deleted.

Reactions: Mortiferum
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In Game Name: BlueStriderX
    Desired Rank: I don't really care, I am an excellent defensive builder and battle strategics expert, but I'm also a good pilot.
    Previous Faction(s) (if any): Dovan Empire at one point, quit after an argument with Miraak.
    Builds (if applying for builder): My builds look awful and most are unfinished. I can do interiors well, but I like to work off empty hulls, because I'm bad with dimensions and such. I can however, make ships very powerful. I am a defensive expert, and know how to hit the enemy where it hurts the most.
    Anything else you want to say: I saw how you were having trouble with a certain group of people, I think I can help.

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    In Game Name: BlueStriderX
    Desired Rank: I don't really care, I am an excellent defensive builder and battle strategics expert, but I'm also a good pilot.
    Previous Faction(s) (if any): Dovan Empire at one point, quit after an argument with Miraak.
    Builds (if applying for builder): My builds look awful and most are unfinished. I can do interiors well, but I like to work off empty hulls, because I'm bad with dimensions and such. I can however, make ships very powerful. I am a defensive expert, and know how to hit the enemy where it hurts the most.
    Anything else you want to say: I saw how you were having trouble with a certain group of people, I think I can help.
    Accepted as a military commander, see you online :)

Reaction score
    question: what term of faction are you, military fanatics, peace loving hippies, or just in between?

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    question: what term of faction are you, military fanatics, peace loving hippies, or just in between?
    That depends on the situation really, if you want to fight us, we will fight you, but if you dont, we will leave you alone. We dont attack people for no reason and we normally prefer avoiding conflict where possible.

Reaction score
    That depends on the situation really, if you want to fight us, we will fight you, but if you dont, we will leave you alone. We dont attack people for no reason and we normally prefer avoiding conflict where possible.
    That`s good, I`m currently in the process of creating a faction and i just wanted to see if you`re faction was hostile or not...

Indigo Slimez

Reaction score
    Revoked alliance with oob due to all this sketchy shit going on.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465233243,1465233072][/DOUBLEPOST]We've also unofficially 'surrendered' to vaygr, because you know, politics

Reactions: Kamika