The Homeworld 2 Project

Reaction score
    Well, I intend to use the measurements of the video all the way along. I guess since we are doing different measure scales, I'll do my own ships whilst you do yours. Obviously we will have to scale down the biggest ones due to game limits (although the new sectors can be customized in sizes.... theory says we could do ships up to 4km (limit being 5km for a sector. Although if you do decide to publish all your ships measurements, I might just go with your measures for the sake of having similar sized ships. It is either that Or we will end up with 2 lines of different Hiigaran sized ships :p

By looking at your models, I've made some improvements to the gunship, and I am gonna try one last thing or 2 before I decide to make it a final release. Thanks for the feedback!

PS the Hiigaran encyclopedia wiki even has the recycle rates for most of the guns. It is funny how reload of many of them is exactly 3 seconds.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Quick update!

The recent updates have been playing havoc with my computer and my ship builds. I think I've got everything ironed out now so I can get back to work. Look out for a post about the new centralized Homeworld page in the near future as that is at the top of my list right now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Dang. The chart I found had the Frigates at just over 100m, the destroyers at about 250 and the carrier at 500. Maybe mine aren't to scale after all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Was planning to do my take on the Kadeshi Fuel Pod but then got bored of Starmade being quite empty in singleplayer and I would rather cobble together an armor-clad Turanic inspired thing than waste my nerves on something I'll find a waste of time later on.