NP The Helkan Imperium - Recruitment Open

Reaction score
    woohoo more faction bullshit

I still do not see any ship battles happening. If your big-ass ships lag the server, just use smaller ones.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh the chaos, the confusion and the disarray. So much fun isn't it?

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    For the record TwoNiner, I shared the information of your "secret advantage" of the op shield drain beams with schema immediately upon you revealing it to us
    Little info : This was not a secret at all. My faction used those tools as well.

Reactions: Unnamed25

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Note for future reference:

It is possible to disable Skype's "Automatically accept incoming files" feature.
    Tools -> Options -> IM & SMS -> IM Settings -> Show Advanced -> Uncheck the box

If you are vehemently opposed to receiving NSFW images in a group chat, I strongly suggest doing this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    As the leader of that faction, I have an official statement: wow rude
    Considering how we have our warpgate linked to yours Im sure Chev was being sarcastic.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1438582813,1438582383][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So.
    Some months ago I made a public declaration (this was back when I still had romantic ideas of spies and intrigue ruling faction politics) which was very hurtful and opposed to TwoNiner. When I was removed from the CR, flaming similar to, but quite a bit worse than what has been going on here happened, and TwoNiner posted. Seeing that he was actively looking at the forums, I went to apologize to him, and wrote up a nice apology and posted it in response to his rather negative post about me.
    However, the next day aceface deleted all of the posts I made defending myself after things started, leaving the negativity, and not my apology. The next day the CR fell apart entirely, and the day after that (I wasn't here at the time, rough estimates) the forum thread was deleted completely.

So, when I saw TwoNiner posting here, I decided to put a smaller apology into one of my comments on this thread.

When TwoNiner said he wanted a thread cleanup, I complained about rewriting things because I would need to rewrite my apology a third time. I don't really think it worthy of its own thread, but I want it to remain public, and not in a PM.
    I think you either have no clue what the word apology means or all 4 letters you wrote addressing me were lost in transit.

Either ways Samuel stop playing the victim and get the hell out of my faction's thread. There's a reason so many people are rude to you specifically, and I've explained it to you time and time again, but it seems you will never learn.

Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ive been informed by others that my leaving message (which has now been deleted by the OP, PM me if you want to see it but do not discuss it here; be respectful to this faction's NP rules) was misleading and unclear, so ive edited it so that people may better understand my position.

i wont post any more in this thread after this, so no worries twoniner and incap.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ive been informed by others that my leaving message was misleading and unclear, so ive edited it so that people may better understand my position.

i wont post any more in this thread after this, so no worries twoniner and incap.
    Yes, good job, now you sound like Samuel.

Reaction score
    By Imperial decree, this thread is being purged.

Purge complete. The Imperial Security Bureau of the Red Lancers would like to thank you for your cooperation! No reports to moderators were made due to the lack of the "NP" tag. Further continuation of drama in purged posts will result in additional deletion and a moderator report.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Captain_Boroski
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Ja, alles gut kameraden.
    Remember, dissidents and saboteurs are to be reported to the closest Helkan authority.

HEIL HELKAN!

Reaction score
    ---INCOMING BATTLE REPORT---

Today the Red Lancers made a retaliatory strike against "The Blood Stained Empire" for a raid made during the early days of the new server. The attack force consisted of two Salamis-class destroyers. Our forces engaged and destroyed two of their ships, and discovered that their homebase was not protected in the fighting. Instead of destroying their base outright, Admiral Comr4de ordered a retreat in order to treat our enemies with dignity and respect.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Pictures of the destroyed ships plz! How inferior is the equipment of this blood cult terrorist group compared to the might of the Helkan?

Reaction score
    you killed me while i was afk, and you didnt destroy any ships. you "glitched" our faction base somehow and started firing on our home base. dont know how you did it but ill continue to watch you guys. oh yeah finsh that blast door. looks like crap with one door panel.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ---INCOMING BATTLE REPORT---

Today the Red Lancers made a retaliatory strike against "The Blood Stained Empire" for a raid made during the early days of the new server. The attack force consisted of two Salamis-class destroyers. Our forces engaged and destroyed two of their ships, and discovered that their homebase was not protected in the fighting. Instead of destroying their base outright, Admiral Comr4de ordered a retreat in order to treat our enemies with dignity and respect.

Those ships and that station looks beautiful together ♥_♥