NP The Helkan Imperium - Recruitment Open

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    the approx 20 x docked reactors per ship was what killed the server
    Won't happen anymore!!!!!!!!! Seems like something was done to beams because, holy f***** shit, my fps counter barely twitches when I activate Charon's 40 docked reactors!!!

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Won't happen anymore!!!!!!!!! Seems like something was done to beams because, holy f***** shit, my fps counter barely twitches when I activate Charon's 40 docked reactors!!!
    yay

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I headed over to your base on HC, I have to say, I'm impressed. Your station is beautiful (albeit laggy, but it's SM) as are your ships. I only really looked at one, the Wolfgang, and the use of rails and logic was spectacular. I have never seen a ship quite as detailed or beautiful, every door being an individual rail automatically opened with logic, diagonal (I'm assuming missile/missile) launchers and a rotating radar. No space was blank and yet it didn't feel busy. I don't really have words to express how amazing I think your ships are.

That being said, I hope you have good astronaut defenses, the faction module being directly below the core is a little silly, but that's my only gripe with it.

Reaction score
    The Helkan Imperium has now settled comfortably on Hypercore, and we're pleased by the smooth operation of the server. It seems that our decision was the correct one. Our new asteroid base has finally been spawned, and we're currently in the process of building up our fleet for all the challenges that will face us in the coming weeks. We've already received threats by various people which we will be happy to see them act on (and we shall reciprocate hostilities in kind), and the server is populated by plenty of t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ fellow players.

GLORY TO HELKA

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    We've already received threats by various people which we will be happy to see them act on (and we shall reciprocate hostilities in kind), and the server is populated by plenty of t̶a̶r̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ fellow players.
    Space Cats and 1st MEF bothering you guys as well? They attacked us on day one. Stole MEF's flagship, though.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Space Cats and 1st MEF bothering you guys as well? They attacked us on day one. Stole MEF's flagship, though.
    No we just found some dumbnut scouting us in a jumpstick so far.

Reactions: Winterhome
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Arstotzka & Helkan imperium were and are factions only in name
    in reality they are comro's personal harems