NP The Helkan Imperium - Recruitment Open

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Whoopsie, looks like things might get a little bit heated. I'm temporarily locking this thread so that the involved parties have some time to come to terms like gentlemen instead of polluting the forums.

Edit: Alrighty, let's get this train rollin' again. Thread unlocked.

Edit2: Due to his own humble request, I'm removing comments from WhiteFang from this thread.

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Really a shame that you guys didn't exist a year ago on Elwyn, I used to fly around actively searching people willing to fight.... The one good fight I had was against a TE fleet. However, they didn't really have the infrastructure to sustain combat ships and that fight kinda crippled their finances (a third or more of the fleet was destroyed). That was one of the best moments I ever had in starmade, would just like to thank the ex-TE members that participated in that fight for it.

Just you wait guys, once I get a working PvP ship and get established on SS again (Soon™) you'll have your fights. There won't be any bitching on the forums or doxxing or shit, just blazzing cannons, hull melting beams and missiles racing towards their fiery end.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just you wait guys, once I get a working PvP ship and get established on SS again (Soon™) you'll have your fights. There won't be any bitching on the forums or doxxing or shit, just blazzing cannons, hull melting beams and missiles racing towards their fiery end.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Blood Stained Empire is still around and has successfully finished it's first combat capable ship, unproven in battle it would be classified in the same weight/stat class as a typical Helkan Imperium Corax. We continue to rally the factions of SS against the might of the Helkan Imperium

SzQ

Reaction score
    Hue, some people act like it would be Ogame or some other Eve online.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    IMPERIAL DECREE

Henceforth, every Wednesday in the Helkan Imperium shall be Weeb Wednesday where we revel in celebration of our favourite anime, cute girls and of course, shitpost over who the best waifu is.

Remember, only when the Helkan Imperium dominates all it observes shall anime become real! Join today!

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    Official Announcement: Helkan Imperium leaving Shattered Skies

I could write up a long and sad post about how we've had great fun on SS but that's pretty cliche at this point, we've decided to depart for greener pastures. Our new home will be the Hyper-Core networks server.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Would been nice if anyone had actually had the balls to fight us but even the smuggest egoist kid with a minmax autism ship immediately soiled his little starmade pants the moment it became apparently that-, god forbid, he wouldn't have 100% chance of victory.

Even better would have been if the admins did something about the ping, which averaged 3000-8000 for over a month.
    But that would have been a sensible thing to do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    You should join GenX. It's a lot more stable now.
    Is it? I took a cursory glance at the "faction history" dingythingy yesterday and it was mentioned that this year a faction vs faction fleet battle had to be cancelled because the server kept crashing.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Is it? I took a cursory glance at the "faction history" dingythingy yesterday and it was mentioned that this year a faction vs faction fleet battle had to be cancelled because the server kept crashing.
    Through no fault of the server.... I don't know why Lecic even mentioned it It was just a friendly faction battle

Basically due to using six 500K block ships inside the battle it caused an exspection that wasn't fixed, It was related to rail turrets and has since been fixed by the devs.

GenXnova is stable and only have issues every now and then and even then the staff react extremely quickly and normally fix it within an hour

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    the approx 20 x docked reactors per ship was what killed the server

Reaction score
    As it is clear that all this is not going to lead anywhere, further discussion of this topic is prohibited and is subject to removal. You're still allowed to discuss our recent decision to leave SS, but all this butthurt smacktalk that won't ever bear fruit needs to stop.

Also sprach Helka.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Alright kiddos, that's enough. I'm going to be deleting posts and forwarding them to mods. Seriously, read the tag before you start a flame war.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Gonna go grab those purge cannons.
    Will be back in a minute ready to purge.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Through no fault of the server.... I don't know why Lecic even mentioned it It was just a friendly faction battle
    (Whoops! Looks like this got cleared during the thread wipe.) Wasn't me who put it up, I just approved it.