The good, The bad, and the horrible.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    A new technology has been invented.

The foundries and shipyards that provides the equipment for the CityGate Security forces have had a task to come up with better ways to deal with hostile vessels and stations. With the increased amount of funds for a new project they have been busy researching potential beam or hardlight weaponry.
    While in the progress of trying to design a weapon array made up of the newly researched beam modules one crazy man thought it was good idea to try and mount this new weapon onto the reliable slow frigate.
    Although the standard frigate has a larger power output with it's special reactors than any other ship then it was still not possible to power the massive beam array. Therefore 4 extra large power reactors have been added around the weapon to power it.

With unreliable semi-long range large beam this new ship is able to take down ships fast by destroying their armour's integrity.
    And by this the CityGate Security is proud to take in this new experimental vessel.
    The CG-S Experimental Beam Frigate Type 1.

CG-S Experimental Beam Frigate Type 1

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Standard Frigate is now in production
    The standard CG-S frigate has been put into mass production
    and has therefore become easier to collect for those that are interested in military vehicles.
    The AT-CPE-MBP frigate is a fully equipped ship with room for a lot of crew although it only requires 3 to be flown.
    With minimal amount of room for crew-quarters the crew is either on duty or sleeping on the random sofas around the ship. For entertainment purposes and requisition the ship has been fitted with a bar and a cafeteria.
    The captain of the ship will of course be having his own private room in a more isolated part of the ship so no unnecessary interruptions will happen while strategic planning is happening.

This ship set the standard for what core design and armoured bridge design that the CG-S would use.
    The heavy armour and slow engines is a distinctive characteristic of the CG-S ships along with the slow heavy hitting weapons.
    This ship was also used to base new ship design on as seen with the CG-S Beam frigate.

CG-S Standard Frigate AT-CPE-MBP

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Bit of random eyecandy, really just some small stuff I've made here and there while being bored.
    Some of it is old some of it isnt.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I'm still doing stuff!
    somewhat at least.
    I have been a bit busy gaming and doing school stuff and of course being lazy but I do have a few projects going on.
    I currently have a very slow but solid work in progress turret.

The barrel part is what have been used to create the fancy experimental beam frigate, it was always intended to be on a turret but I got a bit mad and copy pasted it on random stuff.
    Poor trident freedom? or awesome upgrade?

Meanwhile I have also been tinkering with the standard CG-S frigate to make yet another version of it, so now there are four version if we count the dual beam version.

More updates on this new version will come sometime later when I'm satisfied with it.

Otherwise I've been doing some school projects, making a few projects in groups and alone.
    if you want to see more of that you can head over to my artstation.

See you all next time I get off my ass and build or post something.​

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Bit of random eyecandy, really just some small stuff I've made here and there while being bored.
    Some of it is old some of it isnt.
    Is that my presumed lost WIP carrier in the background? Can you tell me which sector on which server that is so I can come get it?

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Is that my presumed lost WIP carrier in the background? Can you tell me which sector on which server that is so I can come get it?
    The server has been reset since I took that picture, so your carrier is probably gone.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    NOT DEAD!
    Just not doing SM building much anymore.
    Latest SM build:

And 3D stuff that is taking way too long to make:

Probably not going to be much more Starmade since I have somewhat lost the energy for it.
    With the forums going all haywire and power 2 being nice but weird and unbalanced.
    Too much meh and too much creativity in 3D, nothing left for SM​