The Galmiran Empire! (Recruiting)

Reaction score
    Welcome to the beginning of The Galmiran Empire!

This nation of mine has been floating around and doing pretty much nothing for the past six years, as I only use it for things like my nation in games like AoE and Spore.
    Soon, this will change.
    This empire has not yet build itself up, but with your help, I plan to carve out a corner of the Shattered Skies server for ourselves.
    This faction will be a role play faction, and I hope that we can build the lore together!
    Here are a few samples of some careers you can find in the Empire:
    • Naval Soldier
    • Crewmember
    • Independent Trader
    • Private-Sector Corporation
    • Mining
    • Exploration
    • Private Shipwright
    • Industrial Factory Worker

Generally everyone will start out as jobless civilians, but you can change that! Tired of rooting around space looking for minerals? Try shipbuilding! Tired of wandering the stars? Start a Corporation! The possibilities are endless! The best part is that you chose your career! A happy worker doing what they want is better than an unhappy worker doing what someone else wants, after all!

I you wish to join the glorious Galmiran empire, Please fill out these entry documents!
    GALMIRAN IMPERIAL ENTRY VISA

Here is a list of our GLORIOUS ALLIES!

Dovan Empire

RULES
    Don't be a dick.

Don't grief or steal any faction property, or property of allied factions. We won't like you anymore.

Don't waste faction resources on frivolous things, such as building a ship to destroy that noob one sector over.

DO NOT under any circumstances pick fights with other factions, especially allies.

Thank you for taking a gander at my future faction, see you on the flip side!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Unnamed25 and Lecic

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Welcome to the faction scene! Good luck.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Welcome Galmiran Empire, to the forums of starmade!​

Check last replies on threads you wish to post on the Blood Stained empire is pretty much dead and the Adenian empire is also dead. If you are looking for allies, and you are on Shattered Skies, I would recommend pressing 'h' in game and checking out the bigger factions there. Shattered skies is one of the servers where one can find quite a few of the inter-server factions (factions that play on multiple servers and usually have forums+threads here)

Get a few pictures on your thread. Ideally some pictures of your faction ships and/or bases so people can get an idea of your chosen building style. If you don't have any builds atm, get some pictures of what you plan on building/designing/constructing (maybe UNSC style ships? Or perhaps EvE online styled ships? Or something much less known (which would be better)

1. Specify your faction's colours (e.g. yellow primary, green secondary, purple tertiary
    2. Give some rules for your faction (so you don't get any jerks joining who will then say 'no rules')
    3. Make an application form (if you want people to apply here, if only want to accept people in-game, not necessary)
    4. Make a news feed (not necessary by any means but draws attention to your thread)

Getting some strong allies is admirable, and I'd recommend going to this page (factions thread) and checking which factions seem to go along similar ideologies or play on same servers as you. I would however also urge caution, as there are multiple factions around who have very tense relationships with each other and trying to ally with both is difficult (personal experience). Whatever goodwill you might have at heart, it is not easy to convince factions who have dealt with spies, theft, raids and wars for years to ally with somebody who they do not have a lot of information on. You have secured an alliance with the Dovan Empire, that is a good first step. They are not aligned badly with any other factions and should not hinder future alliances.

Reaction score
    Welcome Galmiran Empire, to the forums of starmade!​

Check last replies on threads you wish to post on the Blood Stained empire is pretty much dead and the Adenian empire is also dead. If you are looking for allies, and you are on Shattered Skies, I would recommend pressing 'h' in game and checking out the bigger factions there. Shattered skies is one of the servers where one can find quite a few of the inter-server factions (factions that play on multiple servers and usually have forums+threads here)

Get a few pictures on your thread. Ideally some pictures of your faction ships and/or bases so people can get an idea of your chosen building style. If you don't have any builds atm, get some pictures of what you plan on building/designing/constructing (maybe UNSC style ships? Or perhaps EvE online styled ships? Or something much less known (which would be better)

1. Specify your faction's colours (e.g. yellow primary, green secondary, purple tertiary
    2. Give some rules for your faction (so you don't get any jerks joining who will then say 'no rules')
    3. Make an application form (if you want people to apply here, if only want to accept people in-game, not necessary)
    4. Make a news feed (not necessary by any means but draws attention to your thread)

Getting some strong allies is admirable, and I'd recommend going to this page (factions thread) and checking which factions seem to go along similar ideologies or play on same servers as you. I would however also urge caution, as there are multiple factions around who have very tense relationships with each other and trying to ally with both is difficult (personal experience). Whatever goodwill you might have at heart, it is not easy to convince factions who have dealt with spies, theft, raids and wars for years to ally with somebody who they do not have a lot of information on. You have secured an alliance with the Dovan Empire, that is a good first step. They are not aligned badly with any other factions and should not hinder future alliances.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453676502,1453676470][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you so much for the tips!