The Final Countdown - T-minus ?

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    for those interested in seeing the setup we had for putting the trailer together...

Reactions: PizzaPress
    Reaction score
    Great behind the scenes video Bench. When you say beefy computer can you give details. Is there any memory tricks that had/suggested we do, or is it optimized from the initial download? I've read conflicting reports that Java doesn't get allocated a large amount of memory, but others say it does.

As for the manual elevator system. It's not a cheat - it's a really cool effect with player interactivity, although the automatic logic run lift should be able to create a docking system. What I really want to know is - how do you go about planning a station design when every block has to be made from scratch?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

Oh yea....
    I like the "final Countdown" (the original from that video) but i don't like the new "Final Countdown" it sound weird and stupid other than that, i like old rock/pop music. specially when they have good beats... like that drum from imagine dragons, other band i like.
    Not many good songs these days now... it mostly rap and heavy metal... which i don't like either of them.

for those interested in seeing the setup we had for putting the trailer together...

Hi bench, thx for the rail tutorials btw, you helped me a lot. :D

Reactions: Bench

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I decided to watch both of them together and started them at the same time with the volume equal on both.

Can confirm that they sync up pretty well for the most part, fun to watch.

Also, makes me think of that in a few more updates, we will need a new trailer. Better start collecting footage!