The Final Battle Vaygr vs DFN

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Where do you see nobody telling me anything ? Problem is when the fight participants are not being told anything, again. ^^ The whining is just in your head, since you\'re the one complaining to anything I do.

I just don\'t want you guys with your \"discussions and organizations\" to fail this battle for a 3rd or even 4th time ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Last Saturday was the idea, moved for Sunday, everyone was there except zoro, because he wanted to come at 5pm CST instead of EST, moved for a week later, this Saturday.

Including server problems and other issues, ofc, this time we got a clean server, top rig (unlike the one you went off last time), the last thing that could go wrong is that (one, or more from) one side doesn\'t show up, again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You still need zoro to accept it, as else he will just not show up at that hour like last time, no matter what FlyinDebris says.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Okay. I don\'t see why he wouldn\'t accept, there\'s nothing bad about having it a few hours earlier.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You know the reason of that ban, telling you are responsible of breaking the server rules (in one Narrow\'s place) and trying to ignore the server authorities ^^

It still was just a timed kick, a ban for 5 minutes, else you wouldn\'t be playing as zoro on the server, and no, you are not unbanned because of your complaints to Doom, you are unbanned because you wasn\'t responsible of that case of rules breaking.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Except that he made a decision (as Flying said, people didn\'t \"agree\" with zoro\'s hour as z said), and he\'s the one who gives the orders (in his mind), so his e-peen would break if random people decide for another hour by themselves

Let\'s see if this above will make him prove I\'m wrong by accepting the hour people needs, not the hour he wants.

Reaction score
    So is the battle at 5:00pm EST, 2:00pm EST, or 1:00pm EST, im a little confused. It would be good if you guys could all accept the time that Flying D. And Zoro agreed on, so people (me) don\'t get confused.

Reaction score
    its 1pm est, as agreed on by almost everyone, if anyone doesn\'t turn up for either faction they have forfeited the battle to the other side

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Flying likes this time too. I think. But it can\'t be at 5:00 pm EST, because some people are in Europe so for them it\'s 11:00 pm (CET anyway) It\'s either at 1:00 or 2:00 pm, as more people agreed apon those times than 5:00 EST. Personally, I think we should get on at 1:00 pm EST and have an hour to build our fleets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Will be given at the time before the battle, when people are around, privately.

It will be running on NASS\'s host, so the 24 cores and the rest will be up for this server too.

Reaction score
    That\'s 9 am in the morning where I live, and any earlier would be inconvenient for me, and anyone else in the Southern Hemisphere.

Reaction score
    Guys stop with all the random times message Flying about what time works for you have your faction decide the best time for your faction then FlyingDebris can message us. The time does not change unless he actually tells us he needs it to be moved. Not in a forum post either he needs to do it in the message between the faction heads. He hasnt told us anything about a time change so 4pm CST is the time as of now if that doesnt work for you then get your leader off his butt and make him talk with us about it.