Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    MYbattlecruiserisawesome Dude... Stop... just stop....

You're just digging your hole even deeper than it already is. You got completely owned, that's ok (happens all the time on the internet). There's an old saying (and this may make me look like a dick but I couldn't care less because internetz), it goes as follows:

"Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it"

Have a nice day,
    From someone in your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Incap your not going to help things with that comment.

Reaction score
    this is probably that will come around and kick me in the ass in the future, but I would like to know what ridlik knows about me.

Reaction score
    lol, I guess this is some what a good thing. we actually talked in comms once. but ask around, might find something.
    [Name Redacted], brother I don't have to ask around. I just wanted to know what you would say.
    I am ridik, I an everything and everyone I am eternal.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you would like to keep information about yourself hidden, I would advise against saying it to anyone. Assume everyone else has loose lips.
    Yeah, and that includes late night discussions about which girlfriend is better. Which is a favourite past time on the internet.

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    Ridik's Autos in association with Ridik's Auto-Parts a subsidiary of the Euro-Corp syndicate,

...Has just acquired new inventory...A fine selection of Used Star ships. are you as excited as I am? These ships will be used to supplement the Odium Pact's guns for kids initiative, bring premium grade-c star ships to fledgling factions at a reasonable price.

Anyway on to business, here is our updated inventory, and to avoid last times confusion, these are in game assets to be traded for in game wealth on private servers as per Euro-Corps specific flavor of role play.

Thank you to all my Loyal fans, valued patrons, and general ne'er do well's who keep me in business and keep the fun, drama and general good times rolling, this one is for you.

Previous thread
    http://starmadedock.net/threads/the...numquam-mortalia-fallunt.38/page-4#post-14643

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    There has been a lot of people claiming lately I am a 1 man faction with no ships. I usually don't try to discourage false rumors as misinformation plays in my favor. But even if I have no ships of my own. well now I have, at the very least, 3 entire fleets from the factions I most likely would consider military action against, or factions that would likely consider military action against me and mine.

so I have ships, and they are at least as good as yours. so all I have to say is.

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Honestly... if you replace pictures with ships, then this would be very relevant.

And I'm stood there, doing this

Status
    Not open for further replies.