Status
    Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ridik_Ulass is banned and Euro-corp is inactive, shouldn't this thread be locked?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I still dont remember him ever being banned. I remember Fire talking to him in PM, asking him to leave, and I had a conversation with him afterwards hearing how tired of all this bullshit he was. The reason Ridik wasn't banned before was because he knew and played the system, the mods tied their own hands with that expiring warning points system. So unless they changed the system (which would arguably cause a few people I know of to be banned as well), Ridik isn't banned :u

Also, Ridik left, but the Ghost fleet should still be around. I mean the premise of Ghost fleet was secretly multi-factional players.
    Thread doesn't need to be locked, we just need jaskasses to back off when people are paying their respects, and let the thread drift off the front page, as it would have by now.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ridik is banned. I do talk to him now and again to confirm. Yes the ghost fleet is still here lol. With starmade boring as shit now, we'll some of that fleet has left as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We need ridik to come back, he's the puppet master of the community and makes things more interesting.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He caused to much drama. We are better people without him

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you prefer the current state of boredom the community is in then you could always just ignore him.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He aint coming back though. No mod would ever let him.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't think it's based on the mods anymore, really, the reason he wont come back is because he does not want to, I believe.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I wasn't here when Ridik was being mean to everyone, but from what I've heard, when he was still here, s**t happened. Not much is happening right now and it's really boring. Take a look at the TA thread and the weekly news I've been posting there.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    He aint coming back though. No mod would ever let him.
    You know, you don't have to let him back right? Ridik was here to be the face, and create obvious chaos crafted by him. But there was still many small things he did, many went unnoticed. If Ridik really wanted to cause shit here still, then he would, he doesnt have to be here.

Agents feed him info, he browses forums as non-member, sends agents to act on his behalf. If Ridik wanted to cause trouble, then he would, but he doesn't want to anymore. It used to be fun to him, to see all the chaos and anger directed at him, but it stopped being fun when some people whined to mods about every little post instead of looking at the holes he was exploiting. (Based off his farewell to me, is old now though)

But yeah, there is nothing stopping "Ridik" from coming back, he just doesn't want to. Quite honestly, I wonder why I came back, I left for similar reasons and have yet to regain my will to play this game, let alone look at half the forums.

Disclaimer -/I have no idea why I am still functioning right now, so this might all be pointless babble.

Reactions: reddragonfall
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    is euro-corp still a thing, or completely ended after ridik got banned?

Status
    Not open for further replies.