The Dovan Empire (Recruiting!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    For fucks sake, why does everyone keep asking what odium is doing? who cares.

Short ver: Zoro and BH Kick ridik out, continue doing what they want, ridik fucks off
    everyone but you? its a well known alliance,and you cant change that,if you want ppls ask about your fac,then do something,add stuff to faction story, turn it into your diary like odium did. but while they keep trolling ppls,ppls will keep asking about them
    P.S. lets forget about ogium,and pull back alitle bit,we turning it into discussion D:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Dear Dovan Empire, As per your request for resources, I shall deliver power gen, power cap, salvage modules, thrusters, shield gen and shield cap to you on the weekend. We hope this shall help you set up as you wish on SS.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Miraak
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In any case, your faction does exist on SS. It has 8 players there, homebase is at 29 19 -9 and most active of the players is 'Frost'. [Was a bit surprised he moved from Swarm->Khaak considering the previous war ^^]
    Note: Perhaps we could discuss the matter of diplomacy? Some of your current members have had dealings with some of our members before.
    KF is kind of a part of THE SWARM,which is community of alien factions leaded by russian Linwe that existed at EE before and saying that frost left swarm for kf is saying that frost left swarm for swarm basicaly,as i still counting myself as part of that... creepy thing that is 5ways worse than childish odium
    as about diplomacy,im not controlling khaak on SS as you could realise from news,kf leads itself and i wont be surprised if theyll take even more members. as leader of kf in general,im not accepting allyances from other factions

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    QUOTE="komatodik, post: 260178, member: 389149"]you can appeal instead of me with your friends,lets see how much does community want a couple of invasions. but,what about me - no,not going to make own appeal,i probably would be happy to get on this server,but only if server wants to.
    btw,any news about my faction? they still m8 be on here
    Even though you may consider us an enemy, we do not consider Khaak Fleet, nor you as an individual as an enemy
    In any case, your faction does exist on SS. It has 8 players there, homebase is at 29 19 -9 and most active of the players is 'Frost'. [Was a bit surprised he moved from Swarm->Khaak considering the previous war ^^]
    Note: Perhaps we could discuss the matter of diplomacy? Some of your current members have had dealings with some of our members before.
    Dear Dovan Empire, As per your request for resources, I shall deliver power gen, power cap, salvage modules, thrusters, shield gen and shield cap to you on the weekend. We hope this shall help you set up as you wish on SS.[/QUOTE]

KF is kind of a part of THE SWARM,which is community of alien factions leaded by russian Linwe that existed at EE before and saying that frost left swarm for kf is saying that frost left swarm for swarm basicaly,as i still counting myself as part of that... creepy thing that is 5ways worse than childish odium
    as about diplomacy,im not controlling khaak on SS as you could realise from news,kf leads itself and i wont be surprised if theyll take even more members. as leader of kf in general,im not accepting allyances from other factions
    just take it to a PM instead of posting it all in the Dovan thread ._.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    everyone but you? its a well known alliance,and you cant change that,if you want ppls ask about your fac,then do something,add stuff to faction story, turn it into your diary like odium did. but while they keep trolling ppls,ppls will keep asking about them
    P.S. lets forget about ogium,and pull back alitle bit,we turning it into discussion D:
    I don't really care what people do about either alliances, but i hate the fact that people are still asking about something that happened like 4 months ago, neither did they bother to read the odium page.

Reaction score
    In-game name: PilotClone23

What are you best at in starmade: Starship engineer, though I can fight pretty well too.

Have you been in any factions before? If so which one(s): TGT (but it went kinda silent)

Timezone: GMT

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-game name: PilotClone23

What are you best at in starmade: Starship engineer, though I can fight pretty well too.

Have you been in any factions before? If so which one(s): TGT (but it went kinda silent)

Timezone: GMT
    Accepted! However, we will not be letting you into the faction on SS quite yet until we can do a full review. For now, keep building and send me the results!

Reactions: PilotClone23
    Reaction score
    Greetings! Would you mind helping care for the infant Galmiran empire? We need all the help we can get!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are an infant faction, and we have not set up any bases as of yet. however, we plan on playng on shattered skies.
    Good. We already play on shattered skies so I'll be able to help you get set up later today. Now, I cant do alot for you yet because we have just recently moved from genx to shattered skies, but I can help get you some starting materials and a trade system.

Reaction score
    Good. We already play on shattered skies so I'll be able to help you get set up later today. Now, I cant do alot for you yet because we have just recently moved from genx to shattered skies, but I can help get you some starting materials and a trade system.
    Thank you! However, my computer recently decided to have a massive stroke, so i will not be joining the actual sever until next week. thank you so much for the offer, however, as i plan to accept this proposal on a later date. Glory to Dovan!