Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Llamas?

I don't see the connection anywhere.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why cant they be both. Why cant we live in a society where goats and lamas can live together?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439484109,1439480995][/DOUBLEPOST]This is my one year anniversary of being part of this community. Yay!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your faction has been added to "Newbies guide to factions V2.0" Which you can find here

You have the right to request this info to be removed or to be taken off the list
    You have the right to ask for the info to be updated with a version from yourself however this will be modified if any bias is detected to maintain the purpose of the thread

Thank you -Zackey_TNT

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    (Bump)

Also, some major changes to our ranking system are coming. See the DNN thread for more details.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So many new factions getting so many new members.... and yet Dovan Empire which is so old still has very few..... are we cursed?

Anyways,I am happy to announce that every day starting today to Nov 29, we shall be streaming starmade and various other things. We will be doing things such as building ships and having fleet battles on the nfd build server. Anyone is welcome to join in on the festivites! See ya there!

Reactions: MrFURB

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Trident Industries offers an economic and trade alliance to the mighty Dovan Empire. We would be glad to assist such a glorious faction with your endeavours.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Trident Industries offers an economic and trade alliance to the mighty Dovan Empire. We would be glad to assist such a glorious faction with your endeavours.
    Glorious Empire gloriously accepts alliance. We look forward to working with you. We would also like to offer any militaristic aid in the future as well because I feel like we should get more involved in the universe.;)

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are seeking new members ESPECIALY talented builders as our ships are just really fancy rectangles right now. Ive tried to build but it doesnt seem to be my forte. I have hundreds of sketches for potential designs, I'm just not good enough to apply them. Dont get me worng. Our ships are more than functional as most of them are built by glorious emperor. We need someone who can take those ships, and turn them into masterpieces. I guess what I'm saying is........plz healp........plzjoin...so alone.....*cues sed airhorn

I'm seriously starting to think we are cursed to have very few members.

Reaction score
    Ciberuss

I tend to enjoy scavenging for resources.

I have no experience with factions, I mostly play alone.

Timezone: US time

There is nothing that needs to be said, aside that I want to enjoy the community of Starmaid.

Reaction score
    Panik

my speciality is hull building (not the best system or interior designer)

US central timezone

I joined Clan RATO while they were in a rebuild phase, but the clan has been on HOLD for a few months now, while I haven't officially left, their fleet is already fairly fleshed out and I wouldn't mind doing some hull design for you guys just so that I have some people to play with. I've mostly stuck to creative building in single player mode and I don't have much experience on MP servers, as Clan RATO never really settled in before going on hold. So consider me a 3rd party builder for hire, if you are interested. I can show you some of my work, while not artistic marvels, I do strive for unique and stylish designs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Panik

my speciality is hull building (not the best system or interior designer)

US central timezone

I joined Clan RATO while they were in a rebuild phase, but the clan has been on HOLD for a few months now, while I haven't officially left, their fleet is already fairly fleshed out and I wouldn't mind doing some hull design for you guys just so that I have some people to play with. I've mostly stuck to creative building in single player mode and I don't have much experience on MP servers, as Clan RATO never really settled in before going on hold. So consider me a 3rd party builder for hire, if you are interested. I can show you some of my work, while not artistic marvels, I do strive for unique and stylish designs.
    Accepted! Finally a professional builder! Maybe we aren't cursed after all. I'll pm you with info for your first build (so you can show off your skills). Also too, can you pm me with some of your work?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We've gotten a few new members and I've been promoted to emperor and miraak made himself "god emperor" (which is apparently a rank now). So yay!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We no longer use teamspeak! We now use discord! Once new members join, we shall give them the link to the chat. Also, other faction that wish to discuss things like trade deals or treaties, please pm me and I shall invite you to the chat as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Now that we have an actual builder (Panik), we should be able to make more ships and refit some old ones to make them look better. For now on, expect quality ships from us! :D