The Dovan Empire (Recruiting!)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    okay maybe it's just me but the black version of the nagahzii looks pretty badass.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In a few hours, we shall begin the Christmas super build stream of the most powerful ship in starmade, the DES-Sovngarde! We will be building this supertitan all throughout the Christmas week. I shall let you guys know as soon as we start. We shall also be playing other games like H & G.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright, sorry for the delay. But here it is. Now, we won't be building the Sovngarde just yet as Panik isn't back yet however, I will be playing other games. Heres one of them. It's Metal Gear Solid for those of you who don't know.

I was digging through a bunch of old junk I got from my cousin when he went off to college when I found a bunch of Metal Gear games. I guess he was a big fan. Along with this game, I will also be streaming Heroes and Generals and (maybe) Metal Gear Solid II-Sons of Liberty.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450729328,1450727642][/DOUBLEPOST]Had to cancel the MGS stream due to technical issues, but I shall still be playing H and G. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    (Bump)

We are always actively looking for new recruits! If you need a faction, or just want to help out as 3rd party, please join!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Operation CLASSIFIED is past the planning phase and is now entering phase I. Resistance is futile.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Reffering to what karkinosz was saying on the Aethi thread, I think that you ought to make more ships like the ones below. To me this style looks simple (so easy to make different ships out of it quickly), but at the same time looks pretty decent and recognizable. I think if you were to just keep making ships in diferent mass ranges, e.g. 1-10k, 10-50k, etc etc, you'd have a pretty nice and unique fleet.
    We have a lot of old ships, so I decided to refit another old one. I also tried switching our color scheme. And I gotta say, it looks really nice.

Introducing, the pride of the Dovan Empire, The Dovahkiin!

I really like the design on the front, not so much the back. Needs a bit more black to balance the colors but it looks fine other than that. It functions exceptionally well with op shield regen and 63 million power and 6 million shields. Though I will say that its shield draining cannons use up a LOT of power so I will have to fix that too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    We are moving to shattered skies due to lack of activity on genx.
    be careful, i decided to do exact same thing (move to ss from genx for same reason) and well.. got banned next day =D i cant realy realize why but i guess they dont want to see invasions of alien fleets on their server,even tho it would be just incredibly good event with their playerbase... but alright,I will wait and warch from far away

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    be careful, i decided to do exact same thing (move to ss from genx for same reason) and well.. got banned next day =D i cant realy realize why but i guess they dont want to see invasions of alien fleets on their server,even tho it would be just incredibly good event with their playerbase... but alright,I will wait and warch from far away
    I must say that I was looking forward to your presence there, and it was most unfortunate to see you banned. The admins did explain the issue somewhat, though.

The problem was that you were permanently banned on a previous iteration of SS. When the server reset, their ban list was not immediately reinstated, and so you were able to log in for a bit before they put the bans back in place. They did note that you never appealed whatever ban you received in the distant past; I imagine you might inquire about that on their Google + page.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Well that sucks, can you make an appeal? I was looking forwards towards big fights :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well that sucks, can you make an appeal? I was looking forwards towards big fights :(
    you can appeal instead of me with your friends,lets see how much does community want a couple of invasions. but,what about me - no,not going to make own appeal,i probably would be happy to get on this server,but only if server wants to.
    btw,any news about my faction? they still m8 be on here

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    you can appeal instead of me with your friends,lets see how much does community want a couple of invasions. but,what about me - no,not going to make own appeal,i probably would be happy to get on this server,but only if server wants to.
    btw,any news about my faction? they still m8 be on here
    Isnt Odium pretty much dead? Seems to me like they kinda dissolvee after ridik left.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Isnt Odium pretty much dead? Seems to me like they kinda dissolvee after ridik left.
    was asking about KF i started (a bit more than 2 days of playing ss before ban lel).
    as far as i know odium plays on "stars of arcadia" or sth like that,server with inversed faction system - territory gains and player takes FacPoint.
    and no,at this point Odium is alive

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    was asking about KF i started (a bit more than 2 days of playing ss before ban lel).
    as far as i know odium plays on "stars of arcadia" or sth like that,server with inversed faction system - territory gains and player takes FacPoint.
    and no,at this point Odium is alive
    Doesn't that server have some really wonky custom weapon balances, though?