The council propaganda thread

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    ...I still don't know who to vote for. Can the candidates post whatever they plan to do or something? Policies? Voting records? Previous scandals?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    ...I still don't know who to vote for. Can the candidates post whatever they plan to do or something? Policies? Voting records? Previous scandals?
    It'll be all in the application, which will be published when the election starts.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Of course you know it, your spamming at this treath!, You're the best example of a non-neutral person, motivated by their interests.

Thx for the help bro!!
    • thread*
    • "spam"-> I'm sorry you've obviously made a mistake. It's called propaganda which happens to be on a thread called "starmadedock.net/threads/the-council-propaganda-thread.6730"
    That is the thing that must suposse to be, but check this:
    Councils here dont be Osteoclasts and Ostepblasts "figthing" between then to make Hard and strong bones, I think what really looking moderators give a little more movement to the forum and have a "layer of knowledge" among rookies and new players.
    • don't*
    • fighting*
    Thx for the help bro!!
    No problem. Feel free to learn some propaganda techniques along the way too since you obviously aren't aware of the ones I'm using.

P.S Good Luck to Everyone Involved in the election processes!

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • thread*
    • "spam"-> I'm sorry you've obviously made a mistake. It's called propaganda which happens to be on a thread called "starmadedock.net/threads/the-council-propaganda-thread.6730"
    • don't*
    • fighting*
    No problem. Feel free to learn some propaganda techniques along the way too since you obviously aren't aware of the ones I'm using.

There isn't a need to be a cock, dude. Edit your original post, there is no god damn reason for adding 4 posts to this thread. It bloats it up.

Correcting his spelling is a lame thing to do, English probably isn't his first language.

Rest assured that you have lost my vote and likely others' too.

Reaction score
    • thread*
    • don't*
    • fighting*

This is why I'm against threads like this. It turns something that is supposed to help the community. A process that is supposed to be free from idiocy and actually do some good... into a shitstorm of childish memes.

And now this thread will probably get progressively worse until a mod is forced to lock it.

Wonderful.

EDIT: Just gonna note the inevitable; No I'm not talking about those who actually put thought into their propaganda. That stuff's cool and creative. Talking about literally everything else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    There isn't a need to be a cock, dude. Edit your original post, there is no god damn reason for adding 4 posts to this thread. It bloats it up.

Correcting his spelling is a lame thing to do, English probably isn't his first language.

Rest assured that you have lost my vote and likely others' too.
    Correcting spelling is a lame thing to do.....even if it helps him to improve his English (which contradicts your point)?
    And the idea is to be creative, so I am in the making of multiple propaganda information and content, putting work into the campaigns and trying to further the campaign though posting it here & I respect all others that are doing so too. And rest assured that I never had any chance from getting a vote from someone like you so I wasn't trying for your benefit but for the benefit of wider community.
    This is why I'm against threads like this. It turns something that is supposed to help the community. A process that is supposed to be free from idiocy and actually do some good... into a shitstorm of childish memes.

And now this thread will probably get progressively worse until a mod is forced to lock it.

Wonderful.

EDIT: Just gonna note the inevitable; No I'm not talking about those who actually put thought into their propaganda. That stuff's cool and creative. Talking about literally everything else.
    well the thread is destined to fail as long as some people (Zyrr) refuse to understand what 'propaganda' means and thus lead to arguments such as this. Has the thread got a limit on a promotion campaign? no. Is it mentioned in a rule that propaganda should specifically not be propaganda as an official thing but should just be a 'vote for me' 3 word long campaign? Some people (i.e. me) actually enjoy these sort of chances to let imagination loose and develop a virtual starmade political campaign and when I first saw the elections I felt.....wow....this will be awesome. I found out about cool banner designing apps and softwares along the way of making my campaigns and, though I'm getting less and less popular though the hate some people (Zyrr) seems to direct at me and probably never actually had a chance of getting on the council, I'm still enjoying making and designing my campaign and I know that a lot of people out there enjoy so too. If I try to make a slightly funny comment
    which I hope will cheer this place up a bit and perhaps remind people that I am still active (in case people did actually want to vote for me), then instantly....
    Of course you know it, your spamming at this treath!, You're the best example of a non-neutral person, motivated by their interests.
    There isn't a need to be a cock, dude
    aggression as if I'm doing something completely off the charts.....such as say not doing propaganda. (which I am) or going around are criticizing people for no reason (which I'm not, when I do criticize people it is for a reason (and before you say something (this is for Zyrr) it is actually a propaganda technique to criticize your opponents in favour of boosting your own campaign))).

Reaction score
    Mark.... Can I call you Mark?

Mark, you are a part of the problem as well. By doing just this.

Can you see that?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The fact that the OP doesn't bother to try and clean up the mess here is a good indication to abandon ship.

The word "humble" does not exist in this thread.
    Quite.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This is my guess for the turnout

Megacrafter125
    Comr4de
    Keptick
    Vanheizing
    FlyingDebris
    Tomino or me
    Dalmont

There is just from what I see in the forums. What do you guys think? Who do you think will win?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Tomino, Dalmont, Keptick
    These three, but I am not sure about others.

Perhaps the RP peoples may vote for Crimson-Artist or peoples which are known to make good looking stuff too.
    If the "rp peoples" vote based on build aesthetics they have a serious problem. More or less a popularity/exposure contest as expected though, could be anyone. I'm thinking Luke is a contender with sheer exposure, likewise tomino and vanhelzing.
    Edit: Lidren
    I meant not BECAUSE of it, but because they know these peoples and it is more likely that somebody votes for somebody he knows.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Tomino, Dalmont, Keptick
    These three, but I am not sure about others.

Perhaps the RP peoples may vote for Crimson-Artist or peoples which are known to make good looking stuff too.
    If the "rp peoples" vote based on build aesthetics they have a serious problem. More or less a popularity/exposure contest as expected though, could be anyone. I'm thinking Luke is a contender with sheer exposure, likewise tomino and vanhelzing.