The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Is it only me who genuinely actually likes the navy colours they've got there?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It's nice, but perhaps they should try grey hull for the white?

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    *DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

See those clock ratings on your post? It means that it's time for you to get out!
    maybe just leave
    Guys. Seriously. That was an apology, accept it and move on.

There's no need to talk anymore about that post. If you have something to say, feel free to let me know in a private conversation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    sorry for my long break from star made i had multiple tests and homework issues to deal with i have literally just read every comment on here to try to get the grip on the news but i still may be a bit behind, thanks

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I gave you all a warning, you chose not to accept it. Your fault. Offending posts will be removed, warnings may be handed out.

Stop the digs at FD, he has as much as right to be in this thread as other people. He's at least apologised, which is more than I can say for others in here.
    Oh, and TwoNiner? You can't have a mod "remove" someone whenever you want. It happens if they do something wrong. He didn't do anything wrong. You don't have power over moderators; we enforce rules, not obey what someone commands.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'm sorry @FlyingDebris if my previous post insulted you. Being offensive really wasn't my intention (ok, maybe a bit but it wasn't in a malicious mindset :P)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    On to more pressing matters. The CR will be placed under my Leadership for 2 weeks or more depending on following events. Within this time frame I will be reorganizing the faction. Regarding the upcoming battle it has become clear that my faction will not be able to dedicate to it due to complications involving both lack of co-ordination on our part as well as timezone limits, and for that I sincerely apologize to anyone who is expecting us to turn up. I can assure you that I have my mind set on fixing whatever I find wrong with my faction's current status and that my actions before this post was made shan't carry forward.

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Work, life, college, I will still be around. Two is stepping up, he should get support. For those who have sour feeling toward him. Forgiveness and the ability to forgive makes for the strongest of person.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thanks Lean.

We are currently shifting focus back to Elwyn and in the past 12 hours have already began minor operations involving a small number of our members to get us back up to speed on the server.

Reaction score
    username: Mcc83
    past factions: Only one anyone has ever heard of is DNF but I have been in a few other small groups as well throughout my time on starmade.
    role you would like: Any sort of combat pilot. I have experience with all types of ships but prefer to use larger, stronger, and more powerful ships such as frigates and large corvettes.
    post a ship you have made: I am really only coming back to starmade from a break of a couple of months, so anything I could scavenge from my sment files is probably outdate, regardless of the fact my build techniques have changed, if I am asked to build I can its just in my case, I don't feel as if it would be of any importance. If asked to make a ship, I will.
    do you have a mic: Yes
    and lastly your reason for joining. Looking for a group that looks active by their forum thread and might have a clue what they are doing and it so happens the calderon republic falls into that group! As Well as the fact that I hope i will make great memories and friends in this group to!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    username: Mcc83
    past factions: Only one anyone has ever heard of is DNF but I have been in a few other small groups as well throughout my time on starmade.
    role you would like: Any sort of combat pilot. I have experience with all types of ships but prefer to use larger, stronger, and more powerful ships such as frigates and large corvettes.
    post a ship you have made: I am really only coming back to starmade from a break of a couple of months, so anything I could scavenge from my sment files is probably outdate, regardless of the fact my build techniques have changed, if I am asked to build I can its just in my case, I don't feel as if it would be of any importance. If asked to make a ship, I will.
    do you have a mic: Yes
    and lastly your reason for joining. Looking for a group that looks active by their forum thread and might have a clue what they are doing and it so happens the calderon republic falls into that group! As Well as the fact that I hope i will make great memories and friends in this group to!
    Will send further instructions through PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.