The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Holy, that's awesome. That front part of the ship inspired me to do something similar for the 'Divine Intervention'
    Also I'm away today, but I'll see what I can do on getting construction to go ahead.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If my members would like, post pictures of your ships and post them here, we have some good ships, why not show them off. Lets not give away any stats and such, but dimensions are ok.
    I am every impressed of each member we have as they are putting a lot of work and effort to the faction and as a member. Many are on TS, and are putting themselves more involved.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    make my ships look good, get some good lighting on them lol

Reaction score
    IGN: purpledot
    past factions: none, I'm still kinda new (been playing in singleplayer)
    role you would like: combat/fighter
    post a ship you have made: I don't have the patience with big builds so usually I stick with small and efficient ones, here's one I've made: http://i.imgur.com/zwoEZrq.jpg. It's a bit old though.
    reason for joining: this looks like an active and fun faction

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    great, let me conduct a voice interview and we will see. I will pm you the TS when I get off of work.

Reaction score
    username: Quantic
    past factions: Imperial Fleet; Royal Brotherhood Fleet; Royal Canadian Fleet
    role you would like: I like to build and pvp my ships to test designs
    post a ship you have made: http://starmadedock.net/content/viriatus.875/
    do you have a mic: yes
    and lastly your reason for joining: I, Jan and Akan were bored at our old faction. They joined this one and say it's fun. I miss a good active community on StarMade, and I need good enemies to test designs, heard you have some of those lurking around.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Its nice to see our ships being used, not only for docking place holders and planet destroyers. Hey! Lets get some ship pics up today! Lets make some cool fighters today as well 60m long max and such.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

A picture taken at the skirmish with Phoenix Warriors, showing a Tachyon Medium Turret mounted on an Absolution, unleashing a barrage upon hostiles.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ok, we all voted, and we declared war on the Tartaran Empire. Respectively ending the cease fire. Reasons being to resolve the conflict we had in the past and to prove that our faction is back and can conduct a good war.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Ok, we all voted, and we declared war on the Tartaran Empire. Respectively ending the cease fire. Reasons being to resolve the conflict we had in the past and to prove that our faction is back and can conduct a good war.
    Are you going to cut the bullshit and not hire a mercenary to do all your fighting for you this time?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I assure you that we won't be needing any external help this time round.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I assure you that we won't be needing any external help this time round.
    Like last time? I'm not interested if this is going to the exact same thing as last time. Insults over chat, attacks over the forums, the childish behavior of your members and yourself. This time must be different, we play this war out in a respectful and civilized manner or I swear I will destroy the CR in such a brutal and barbaric manner it'll make ridik cringe. Enough has happened to me over the past week that I'm perfectly capable and willing to do it.

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Titan

I'll reshape it for you.

Wow! Now that is an amazing looking ship! We don't have anything THAT cool looking in our fleet. Most of ours are boxy and funny looking. Our ships only have the destructive part and not the cool looking part. Well except for maybe the Alduin and the Scimitar. They look pretty cool. Did you use smedit to make that? Or did you import a 3d model? I know smedit hasn't been working recently so its difficult to import 3d models.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Like last time? I'm not interested if this is going to the exact same thing as last time. Insults over chat, attacks over the forums, the childish behavior of your members and yourself. This time must be different, we play this war out in a respectful and civilized manner or I swear I will destroy the CR in such a brutal and barbaric manner it'll make ridik cringe. Enough has happened to me over the past week that I'm perfectly capable and willing to do it.
    First off, you're the one being a childish flamer here, next off, the last time we fought you never even left your base. Lastly I would like to see you unleash your full "wrath" so please "destroy the CR in such a brutal and barbaric manner it'll make ridik cringe. " cuz I would really appreciate it if you were to leave your base and fight us on open ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.