Status
    Not open for further replies.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    All I can say is, it's a shame you lost your allies Two. We were hoping that with ~26 people you'd at least have a small chance against us, but I guess that's out now.
    I WILL SINGLEHANDEDLY CRUSH YOU ALL!!!

*cough* just give me a couple of years to finish some ships first *cough*

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    How the hell are you all getting out nice looking ships so quickly!?!?! Even with smedited amarr hulls that's FAST :eek:

It's taking me for fraking ever to make a single ship... I admit that I only work about 4 hours per week as of late, but still.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    How the hell are you all getting out nice looking ships so quickly!?!?! Even with smedited amarr hulls that's FAST :eek:

It's taking me for fraking ever to make a single ship... I admit that I only work about 4 hours per week as of late, but still.
    Our engineers work tirelessly around the clock to construct the various hulls which would be used to rebuild the Calderon Navy.

In other words I build really fast :D

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I build fast to, I tend to help other as in building and fixing than I do my own ships lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm sorry for not being so active lately, someone I knew just passed and I'm still trying to get over it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Welcome to the Internet.

I hate to say it, but Stories similar to yours' are common place, More-so around people your age. By making a post about how you are suffering and how that shaped you, it would just irritate those whom are also suffering in their own ways, such as myself. But I wont bore you with stories about myself and how I came to Hate and fear people.

I disputed your Member Activeness for a reason; Factions (Such as DFN) used to make claims about Large member bases and being on many servers, but the reality is they were all clustered on a build/whitelist server and only visited the others like 3 days a week for 2 hours at a time.

It creates situations where Members join, then go to play, but can't find the rest of the faction. Either because its the server where they aren't active as they claimed they were, or the Timezones didn't match up. Its not fair to the new player.

If you're gonna boast Activity, then should probably give a timezone and time of day, cause more often then not, its a Activity SPIKE at that time of day, not Constant activity throughout the day.

But Hey, that's a View that was shaped by the community here as well. Too many falsified reports and boasting that I started to call them out.
    So you were just trying to bully me then? Can't let a small boost in morale pass can you? Falsified report? Fine, it was a member spike, doesn't mean it's false. But boasting? Well then I guess with your logic I guess if I said my computer doesn't lag while playing starmade you would have to come in and tell everyone I'm a bragger again eh?

Your just a bunch of bullies. When I said I surrender I ment you can insult me all you like, I'm still determined to drive the CR to success. But until that happens you have my middle finger.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    So you were just trying to bully me then? Can't let a small boost in morale pass can you? Falsified report? Fine, it was a member spike, doesn't mean it's false. But boasting? Well then I guess with your logic I guess if I said my computer doesn't lag while playing starmade you would have to come in and tell everyone I'm a bragger again eh?

Your just a bunch of bullies. When I said I surrender I ment you can insult me all you like, I'm still determined to drive the CR to success. But until that happens you have my middle finger.
    Firstly, Fuck off. I'm quite Tired of your prissy boo-hooing, and several other people as well. Take what I said however you want, I honestly don't care. You're the kind of person who would take "You seem tired" as being called "Cranky and irrational" and start a fuss over that.

And yes actually, since no one gives 2 shits if you lag or not. Its needless parading.
    But here's a secret of Life; No one cares what you've gone through. No one cares about your 'struggle'. What they care about is what they see now and the experiences they had with you. You're just digging a Grave at this point.

Secondly, I'm trying to quit the community for a while, this is actually my first step in this part of the forums in a week. So Don't be quoting me or otherwise drawing my attention, cause this is the last time I will look. Unless you're also one of those people who take joy in poking fun at people who won't respond, but then again all of Factions is like gossiping sissy Nannies anyways.

And when I return, I fully expect to see Leanson's faction destroyed entirely cause of you.
    Its quite humorous how much Anger leaks out once the mask is cracked.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    For the record, I do care about other people and their struggles. That's what makes life worthwhile to me, the immense intricacy of each and every personality and their back-story. Don't dump a barrel for one rotten apple.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Would you guys mind removing the ship tied to spawn on Elwny? it makes my delete finger twitchy :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    After being on NASS 4040 which has 10km by 10km sectors I've seen the need for a fast shuttle to get from one place to another ( esspecially shops) so I've built a shuttle

Its capable of hitting maximum overdrive speed on certain servers, I may make this blueprint public. Credit goes to ChrisstheNightbringer for the amazing design inspiration, check out his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYT8kh2NL7E1id4nZ-JoHJw

Reaction score
    username: outrider
    past factions: DFN
    role you would like: mining
    post a ship you have made: none available on this computer, and anyway, what does it matter? I'm a miner
    and lastly your reason for joining: Looking for an organized and active faction

Status
    Not open for further replies.