The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    you want war, as you declared it is. I do want peace, but I won't surrender. You went to war with us on a bad deal with two. Ok. That is that. Why so eager to fight.i will fight you when I am dam ready to. No use goating, we are already at war, hell used to start flame war to start wars. Sounds to me you are trying to get blood from a stone.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    yes hindos, like the situation we are in now, it is not simple.

Reaction score
    You are no better than TwoNiner, just a forum warrior. You have until the end of the week to give a time and a place.

We could careless about what you want your people caused the war and we accepted their surrender and you came in taking it back which is your right but that means you still have a war.

We are tired of the back and forth either show up and fight us or everyone will know CR is full of forum warrioring cowards who don't actually fight and your word will mean nothing to anyone from here on out.

Yes this is an ultimatum your faction wants to create wars and throw around big words on the forum then come fight them. We are sick and tired of your forum warrioring.

Show up and fight win or lose it won't really matter, don't show up and keep forum warrioring and everyone will see you as a paper tiger who only logs into the forum.

ESN is done with this forum warrioring nonsense. We won't be posting again and any excuse you wanna come up with won't matter you have two options your action or inaction will have made the choice for you.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have killed more people, been in far more wars, and with a word destroyed factions.

your getting tired good forum wars are rough and only forum warriors have the stamina for it.

ultimatum lol sure.
    I don't care what others think of me. And I don't mind being a paper tiger but the paper must be and the picture must be as well.

make my choice for me.. Lol you sound like ridik, but with no power

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I want to make this clear, and easy to understand. Twos actions does not reflect how CR will want to be represented and handle situations.

As the leader of the CR I must and will apologize to the TE, to its members, leadership, and emperor. It was a lack of diplomacy, aggression, and want to create conflict that caused this situation to spiral out of control and into war. For which twos sides deals, promises, and character caused loss of ships, respect, and most important loss of allies. It is my duty to take responsibility for what happened, and place it solely on my shoulders. Two is not to be blamed for causing it, but it my inactions that lead it to go as far as it did.

CR is withdrawing all forces, personnel, and all diplomatic efforts from the TE and CR conflict as it will be a mutual withdraw. The CR is in the works of remaking our fleet, reforming our command, and moving servers that makes this withdraw inviting to the CR members and much needed as my officers accepted their terms. At times it is necessary to act first and admit mistakes, for the foundation of CR should be on truth. Not conflicts.
    To clarify we are still at war with ESN.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Word to the wise. Don't mess with Eisenwald.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    they declared war on CR, and that whole ordeal in why they are at war is kinda stupid.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    they declared war on CR, and that whole ordeal in why they are at war is kinda stupid.
    I clearly can see that, but my honest advice is to run for the hills screaming like children. You do not want Eisenwald as an enemy.

Reaction score
    dude.. Edit that post and just say I messed up, don't give up, don't surrender. People make mistakes, that is all it is, people of SM much like the world is harsh and unforgiving. Such dictates the actions and reactions of the people in it. Just forget what everyone thinks, fuck them.
    I'd like to quote this one for emphasis.

Ok, snow fort was a crap example. Only one I could have thought of at the time.

I've actually wound up getting into something like getting crap from a community due to my actions. From what you might ask, trying to build a bridge to begin an end a 10-year forum war. Upset me to the point I still refuse to try and do much for that game because it really feels like getting involved in the politics is mandatory to playing that game, since there have been attempts to manipulate installers to only allow one server to appear, his. My beliefs are that a game exists for enjoyment, it shouldn't matter what your standing is with one person if you get to play like this one person tries to do. So my belief led me away from that game totally, even though I really love it.

Personally, I really don't know this past you, that happened right after when I came into SM. I only know you right now by what you're done up to now, and I haven't gotten a whole lot not believe them. The whole point of that ranty post is that you are proving those critics right by throwing away all those attributes people admired about you. Don't compromise yourself or your beliefs when times get tough. Quite sure eventually you'll prove em wrong if you find that old self people were willing to rally behind and stop being desperate to prove them wrong. Would like to see what that "dead" TwoNiner was like.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I'd like to quote this one for emphasis.

Ok, snow fort was a crap example. Only one I could have thought of at the time.

I've actually wound up getting into something like getting crap from a community due to my actions. From what you might ask, trying to build a bridge to begin an end a 10-year forum war. Upset me to the point I still refuse to try and do much for that game because it really feels like getting involved in the politics is mandatory to playing that game, since there have been attempts to manipulate installers to only allow one server to appear, his. My beliefs are that a game exists for enjoyment, it shouldn't matter what your standing is with one person if you get to play like this one person tries to do. So my belief led me away from that game totally, even though I really love it.

Personally, I really don't know this past you, that happened right after when I came into SM. I only know you right now by what you're done up to now, and I haven't gotten a whole lot not believe them. The whole point of that ranty post is that you are proving those critics right by throwing away all those attributes people admired about you. Don't compromise yourself or your beliefs when times get tough. Quite sure eventually you'll prove em wrong if you find that old self people were willing to rally behind and stop being desperate to prove them wrong. Would like to see what that "dead" TwoNiner was like.
    He was a cool guy. I considered him a friend.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Almost finished my 500m ship, I guess after that I will refit all 5 of my other large ships I guess. Redoing weapons on a 1km ship will be interesting. Lol. My testing of my new ship did fairly well against 3 200m pirate ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It would seem the time has come for when the Republic increases ship sizes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Redemption Class Battle Cruiser

Armament:
    =Classified=

Defense:
    =Classified=

Length: 422m

Reactions: Keptick
    Status