The Aurora class battleship Stargate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    starmade-screenshot-0024.png

I present The Aurora, this Ship is a modeled after the Aurora-class battleship form the Stargate series. The Aurora-class battleship is one ship in a series of Lantean battleships used during the war between the Wraith and the Lanteans. This Ship is still Heavy WIP. When done it will resemble the Aurora-class battleship but still be effective as both a PVP and Semi RP ship. Comments welcome. More pictures to come as progress continues.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    More pictures as promised and some specs. The ship is 771 M long, 121 M High, and 297 M Wide. It is about 150K mass empty. The next Step is to add systems and big guns. I would also like to introduce, My friend and collaborator on this project color98dove.

starmade-screenshot-0045.png starmade-screenshot-0040.png starmade-screenshot-0041.png starmade-screenshot-0042.png starmade-screenshot-0043.png starmade-screenshot-0044.png
    starmade-screenshot-0045.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Attachments

Reaction score
    I found some turrets for the ship that might work (links below), and I added one of the main missile batteries. Let me know what you think of the turrets. Some recoloring and refitting will be needed :).
    TURRET - AMAS Aegis Class
    Medium/large CCE-MBPi self-powering turret
    KDI "Drum" VLS [Vertical Launch System] MBPi Turret
    KDI "Roller" VLS [Vertical Launch System] MBPi Turret

And now the result of the latest version MK2, shooting the old version MK1
    Before:

After: :0 This makes me sad:
    Hey this is a great project. I really liked the aurora class ships from Stargate. I wish you best luck with finishing it. I hope you upload it to the cc even if you are not finishing it but want to take a break from it.

PS: The images are not working, I have to open the attachments.