The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I still think that you should get the admins to spawn your stuff back in. Considering that you lost it due to a bug (and an asshole exploiting that bug) to blow up your homebased planet's plates.
    I tried. Either way, though, hopefully Elwyn's gonna get a reset so it shouldn't matter.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Elwyn's been reset, and the playing field is at last evened out... Potential miners, traders, diplomats, pilots... the Imperium needs you now more than ever.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hi, my in-game username is Tete30000, but you can call me Teteh.

I'm submitting my application to join the Aethi Imperium as an Engineer and/or a Miner

I want to join the faction for two main reasons:
    First, I met Itharahad and he asked me if I wanted to join his faction, and because I found him really friendly I accepted :3
    And secondarily, I really like the ship design of the faction and as a big fan of ship building, I wanted to apply as an engineer ^v^

So, about me, I'm french, my name is Théophile (and is surely absolutely not pronounceable in english xD) and I'm playing starmade for multiple months, mainly in single player and I'm new on the multiplayer side of the game. I can correctly communicate in english and be active almost 1 or 2 hour per day minimum.
    I got some experience in ship-building (in starmade) and voxel-based game (I was a big minecraft player, less now), I can design good ship (I can give you some screenshots if needed).

I don't know if I forgot anything, it's really late here and I can't focus x3
    Anyway, I hope it was sufficient :3

Reactions: Ithirahad

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hi, my in-game username is Tete30000, but you can call me Teteh.

I'm submitting my application to join the Aethi Imperium as an Engineer and/or a Miner

I want to join the faction for two main reasons:
    First, I met Itharahad and he asked me if I wanted to join his faction, and because I found him really friendly I accepted :3
    And secondarily, I really like the ship design of the faction and as a big fan of ship building, I wanted to apply as an engineer ^v^

So, about me, I'm french, my name is Théophile (and is surely absolutely not pronounceable in english xD) and I'm playing starmade for multiple months, mainly in single player and I'm new on the multiplayer side of the game. I can correctly communicate in english and be active almost 1 or 2 hour per day minimum.
    I got some experience in ship-building (in starmade) and voxel-based game (I was a big minecraft player, less now), I can design good ship (I can give you some screenshots if needed).

I don't know if I forgot anything, it's really late here and I can't focus x3
    Anyway, I hope it was sufficient :3
    Accepted, Tete. I wouldn't mind seeing those screenshots, though.

Reactions: Dr.Whooves

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    It was an application once upon a time, he withdrew it and applied elsewhere it seems.

*pats back*
    More precisely to Comet Corp.
    That (multi-applying and deleting) wasn't really nice.

Reaction score
    Username: Ephelemi

Requested Position: Engineer (and Architect for Interior and Exterior)

Why I want to join: Up to now I have only built ships on an offline server. That became quite boring though and now I want to find a good and exciting way to join the online community on a major server. As fighting isnt quite riped out yet in Starmade and I have no idea about mining, requesting a position as an engineer is an obvious choice. My main concern when building a ship are a very polished hull, an exciting interior and formidable functionality. Currently Im building on an almost finished 1:2 Nebulon Frigate from Star Wars which I could upload for you to see the quality Im speaking of.

Some Information about me: Generrally Im always searching for the "best game ever" or whichever has the potential to become the same. That means I might stick around for some time. On the one side I really like replicas of ships from movies like Star Wars but I leave the 1:1 scaling to the real pros :p. But Im excited about testing some own creations as well. It all starts with a pretty hull. The rest is the fun part ;).

Edit: I just notced this isnt the only major faction recruiting. So before officially applying I want to know which faction out there now is the most organized and active on a major server. Does anybody know?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    Ephelemi A quick word of advice, when you're applying for a faction, it's usually smart not to also basicallly say "If there's anyone better, screw you guys I'll go there"

Reaction score
    You are right there but I had already written my application when I noticed this was actually on a bigger scale. And just removing the post or editing it away wouldnt be quite right at that point. Another thing is I mean to be loyal once I actual join and therefore I want my faction to be worth being loyal to.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Unfortunately, due to... unforeseen circumstances... I probably won't be on for the next month or two, if not longer. While I hate to have to turn away people who look like very promising recruits, I'm afraid that this'll have to be goodbye for now. There are quite a few other great factions around here, and I'm sure they'd be happy to have you. Until I return...

Il'aena syi'avar'lin, serenu kei eliara.
    May the light of the stars guide your path.

Last edited:

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Unfortunately, due to... unforeseen circumstances... I probably won't be on for the next month or two. While I hate to have to turn away people who look like very promising recruits, I'm afraid that this'll have to be goodbye for now. There are quite a few other great factions around here, and I'm sure they'd be happy to have you. Until I return...

Il'aena syi'avar'lin, serenu kei eliara.
    May the light of the stars guide your path.
    I do have an offer. More details on PM.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Just so you guys know, if everything goes as planned I'll be back soonish... Hopefully sometime in June.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    also ithi i think you should make more faction ball comics with your faction because you were really good at it.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    also ithi i think you should make more faction ball comics with your faction because you were really good at it.
    If anything significant and amusing happens (my faction or otherwise) I'll probably end up making a comic...

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

(Great, now I set a deadline for myself... Gotta finish that station.)

Reactions: lilFishy