The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Username: Commander_Malo
    Position: Pilot
    Reason: I saw someone advertising so i felt like joining
    Things about me: Love space. Done. Jk i also love most space related games and war games (1812-????)

Reaction score
    Application denied, after viewing "your" ships the Imperium had considered allowing you to join. Afterwards you informed us that you had not in fact, built those ships and that you would like to learn how to build good-looking ships. To sum it up, the Imperium does not allow liars among its ranks.

Reaction score
    Username: tiger913

Requested Position(s): pilot/miner

Why I want to join: you should know this from the pm.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): star wars, star trek, star wars the old republic, star trek online, star wars jedi knight jedi academy, star wars adventures, and i dont know how many other star wars games and i love just being able to dodge pirates and shoot them in the back.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    Application Accepted.
    Welcome to the Imperium Pilot Tiger, I would like to thank you for joining us and we will begin to make everything official now.

Reaction score
    i was on the server we have listed and i choudent find the faction in the faction tab plz help and invite me when next time your on plz.

Reaction score
    i was on the server we have listed and i choudent find the faction in the faction tab plz help and invite me when next time your on plz.
    I will notify Ithirahad, but I'm getting on Starmade right now so I'll see if I can invite you.

Reaction score
    Username: Amantes

Requested Position(s): Miner

Why I want to join: I enjoy salvaging ships and collecting resources in single-player, and it would be far more productive and fun to provide for a fleet instead of only myself.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): I am a huge fan of Star Trek and have played STO in the past, but found it boring after a great amount of playtime.

Reaction score
    Application Accepted

Welcome to the Imperium, we are glad to have a dedicated miner in our fleet, thank you for joining and te lem vai'sa.

Reaction score
    Username: Roriah

Position: Pilot

Why I want to Join: I bought Starmade last week and instantly fell in love with it. I have 20+ hours and just can't get enough. There's so much to learn and so much I wish to learn, what better than to do it with a faction? I really want to get deep roots into a faction I enjoy and carry out my duties from Alpha to public release. Being higher up in a large faction would be such a great privilege.

About Me: On the Leadership end, I am currently 3 years deep into JROTC and Sci-Fi speaking,. Also I enjoy roleplay and completely adore the idea and entity of space, space travel, and space craft. I am actually educated in Physics (to a certain level). Lastly, I plan on becoming an Astrophysicist as I grow older. Thank you for your time, looking forward to your reply.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Application accepted, Roriah.

Vi sianna i'arenu-Aethi. Welcome to the Aethi Imperium.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Amantes , I grant you the Aethi Medal of Being Really Awesome for almost single-handedly restoring the Aethi fleet following the Borg attack.
    Se arasai ke. I congratulate you.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Amantes and Keptick

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

The spires, towers, and houses of the city of Viarai, on Aethis.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    Username: Marc-Landuke

Requested Position(s): Pilot or Miner

Why I want to join: A quick and fun way to start the server and want to work together with a group of people

Short information about me : I watch Doctor who "Allonsy" and casual to sci-fi. I played roblox, minecraft, Gmod modes off dark rp, star wars roleplay, etc and a really fun person to hang around

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    hi,
    just wondering if you guys have/produce a lot of blue and white standard armour.
    if you do we could maybe do bizniz.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    hi,
    just wondering if you guys have/produce a lot of blue and white standard armour.
    if you do we could maybe do bizniz.
    No and no, unfortunately. After the attack on Viarai City, our resources have been severely depleted... Furthermore, I never made much white or blue armor anyway; my ships barely use any.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    No and no, unfortunately. After the attack on Viarai City, our resources have been severely depleted... Furthermore, I never made much white or blue armor anyway; my ships barely use any.
    I still think that you should get the admins to spawn your stuff back in. Considering that you lost it due to a bug (and an asshole exploiting that bug) to blow up your homebased planet's plates.