The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    The new Aethi corvette, the Arveth(Paladin)-class, is currently in field testing on the test server. It will (hopefully) become available to Aethi pilots within the next two weeks.

(And yes, this is a front view. That dish is a weapons array, not a main thruster.)
    ooo organic

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ooo organic
    Soooo you haven't looked at the fleet section of the original post? Or anything? Because... the entire fleet is kind of organic, in case you didn't notice... (FFS, the Velkaaras-class looks kind of like a skate's egg case.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Soooo you haven't looked at the fleet section of the original post? Or anything? Because... the entire fleet is kind of organic, in case you didn't notice... (FFS, the Velkaaras-class looks kind of like a skate's egg case.)
    ik... twas a joke bout real world shit
    organic= no man made pesticides

Reaction score
    Username (ingame):

Sha3es

Requested Position(s):

I can take a mining or fighting position , just need to get some combat practice in before you expect miracles on the battle field. Yeah it has been a while for me and combat

Why I want to join:

Honestly, I have grown tired of messing around in the single player survival and I want to get back into the game after having being going a little less than a year. Oh and I did have another faction that I was with, but they honestly do not seem interested in taking me back into their group so I decided to try my luck else where. So yeah when ever I'm online give me something to do and consider it worked on.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.):

Alright, ghost in the shell was an amazing cyber punk series I loved every second of the original film and the newest series that were put out. Also, I am a big fan of a game called E.Y.E. Divine cybermancy because... well just look up what you expect to get out of it and what you get... it is an amazing indie game. Also I am a fan of dawn of war and quite a few things that are 40k related.
    So yeah that is about it really.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Sha3, apologies for not responding. Have fun in Khanid.

Reaction score
    Huh.

Plenty of members.

You seem active.

Awesome.

Hope to see you fuckers on EE.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Huh.

Plenty of members.

You seem active.

Awesome.

Hope to see you fuckers on EE.
    If they're using a custom config then there's no guarantee of that. But I will consider it.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, Shattered Skies is apparently restarting... again! Their universe was corrupted, and now, like everyone else, we must once again take to the infinite skies and find our place among the innumerable stars. I'll be looking forward to hopefully seeing more of you around out there this time around. The restart will occur next Friday, October 30th.

Also, as I did before, I'm moving all members I haven't seen in a while to the inactive list. If you reappear I will not hesitate to add you back to the faction, just send me mail in-game or post here.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    If they're using a custom config then there's no guarantee of that. But I will consider it.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, Shattered Skies is apparently restarting... again! Their universe was corrupted, and now, like everyone else, we must once again take to the infinite skies and find our place among the innumerable stars. I'll be looking forward to hopefully seeing more of you around out there this time around. The restart will occur next Friday, October 30th.

Also, as I did before, I'm moving all members I haven't seen in a while to the inactive list. If you reappear I will not hesitate to add you back to the faction, just send me mail in-game or post here.
    Ew, again ? It was less then 6 months since they reset that time when I was still playing, isn't it ?

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Ew, again ? It was less then 6 months since they reset that time when I was still playing, isn't it ?
    Yes, but this time it was unforeseen and not for ingame reasons. The admins could barely keep the server up, and it wasn't even letting them do what they wanted to do to back up everyone's bases so they could transfer them...

Reaction score
    Yes, but this time it was unforeseen and not for ingame reasons. The admins could barely keep the server up, and it wasn't even letting them do what they wanted to do to back up everyone's bases so they could transfer them...
    Honestly? Not necessarily a bad thing.

We'll see how everyone fares when they're stripped down and forced to start anew.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Honestly? Not necessarily a bad thing.

We'll see how everyone fares when they're stripped down and forced to start anew.
    But we saw that less than 6 months ago. HI dominated, and EH made some big ships and then never really did anything. Then I ended up taking a break from starmade and missed the rest...

Reaction score
    Username (ingame):
    Itoni
    Requested Position(s):
    Councillor Member (Eventually)
    Why I want to join:
    GNR-my previous faction, is mostly inactive, while the best players have left to Order of Bogatyrs so looking for a faction to join myself to enjoy starmade for a while. (maybe indefinitely)
    Time Zone:
    United Kingdom-GMT time.
    Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.):
    Starmade~2 years
    Eve Online~2 months
    Sid Meier's Civilization beyond earth~200 hours
    Anno 2205~150 hours
    When I think sci-fi books, H.G.Wells and Isaac Azimov spring to my mind as the best....then there was also Andromeda Nebula which was fantastic. Yeah so probably h.g.wells, isaac azimov and ivan yefremov are the main 3 sci-fi writers whose books I've read.....and finally one can never forget the Strugatsky Brothers.
    While if short stories are allowed, BY FAR, favourite short stories are the 'Wub' series. Part 1 and Part 2......spectacular.
    Saw all the star wars films
    Saw all the star trek films
    Saw all the terminator films
    The Matrix & The Matrix Re-loaded.
    Interstellar, Gravity, Wall-E, Guardians of the Galaxy, Planet of the Apes (the original one as well), Avatar, Inception

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You don't just... apply for council member. But given what I know, I'll have to figure something out regarding your rank. Accepted, regardless; when SS comes back up on Friday (or so) you'll be invited.

Reactions: Itoni
    Reaction score
    Username (ingame): LETHALVIP3RZZ

Requested Position(s): Pilot

Why I want to join: I have recently come back to StarMade after an absence and a lot has changed - the faction i was with no longer exists and this faction seems to be similar with awesome ships and structure of the organisation. I want to join a group that is actually active in-game and this seems to be one of the best.

Time Zone: GMT

Short information about me: I love Star Trek (mostly TNG) and that is what inspired me to buy this game - I have tons of hours in elite dangerous and in starmade already.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Username (ingame): LETHALVIP3RZZ

Requested Position(s): Pilot

Why I want to join: I have recently come back to StarMade after an absence and a lot has changed - the faction i was with no longer exists and this faction seems to be similar with awesome ships and structure of the organisation. I want to join a group that is actually active in-game and this seems to be one of the best.

Time Zone: GMT

Short information about me: I love Star Trek (mostly TNG) and that is what inspired me to buy this game - I have tons of hours in elite dangerous and in starmade already.
    Accepted.

Jarraff

filthy neutral
    Reaction score
    Do you plan on staying on SS after the restart?

If so I would like to join the Aethi Imperium.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score