there is no fucking way this is true

Reactions: BDLS

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Damm. Why do the things must happen when I'm travelling and far, far away from home to play ?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Because death to horsehumpers :mad:
    I don't like bronies or see how they find a little kid's show something to make a cult around, but I don't activity seek out and destroy them :P
    Plus I think Aethi's the faction is pretty cool.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Who the hell shoots at Aethi? They're like the least warlike faction on the entire forums.

Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    They must be really desperate to attack a faction like yours.. Also, that death to horsehumpers is what you would expect from a faction with Comrade dwelling in it.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    >shit talking comr4de

you really wanna do that buddy

Reactions: Comr4de

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Looks like the time of me getting on scene is getting close.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    And lo, after the HI declared war and the bombs fell, the entire world was left with one collective question:

"Why would anybody even want to attack Aethi?"
    Because it aligns with customary Helkan "WAGGG" traditions, where we visit our neighbours and generously donate a surplus of armed warheads!

Death to horsehumpers!
    Glory to Helkan!

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Alright, so I just finished updating to Windows 10, and, uh, wat. So, the Helkan Imperium is just another of 'those' factions? I'm disappointed.

It might also be useful to note that the #1 rule on Shattered Skies is "Don't be a dick." Attacking an unestablished faction just because one member is a brony does certainly qualify as being a dick. Seriously, at the time we only have a single newb ship and a largely-unarmed mining vessel, as well as a station that has not yet been fitted with turrets... Really? Just really? You don't need this territory, you aren't getting this territory, and there's no advantage you would gain by obtaining it, and we've gone to no length to offend you in any way. So all you're doing is being a dick.

Reactions: Master_Artificer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    To be honest, the main reason we attacked you was because we wanted to raid and your member happened to conveniently be online. The brony thing simply assisted in... narrowing the process down a bit. We always go for the factions with the highest amount of members online, but because there is literally no one on SS that manages that consistently aside from maybe EH who are our buddies, we get our battles where we can. Not a single faction with more than 1 person was on (at least none that wasn't located bumfuck nowhere) aside from us, who had like 5-6 people. We almost went after another faction, and in fact the reason we ended up attacking you was because we got our coords wrong and ended up near your territory hehehuehuehuehueheuhe.
    Anyways, we apologize if it left a bad taste in your mouth and to that end are willing to offer a symbolic compensation in the form of a miner and some resources that should completely cover your losses. Our goal is to have fun c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ fighting worthy opponents, not to leave bad blood between us and small factions.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Good to know that your ultimate goal is not the kicking over of kiddies sandcastles.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    To be honest, the main reason we attacked you was because we wanted to raid and your member happened to conveniently be online. The brony thing simply assisted in... narrowing the process down a bit. We always go for the factions with the highest amount of members online, but because there is literally no one on SS that manages that consistently aside from maybe EH who are our buddies, we get our battles where we can. Not a single faction with more than 1 person was on (at least none that wasn't located bumfuck nowhere) aside from us, who had like 5-6 people. We almost went after another faction, and in fact the reason we ended up attacking you was because we got our coords wrong and ended up near your territory hehehuehuehuehueheuhe.
    Anyways, we apologize if it left a bad taste in your mouth and to that end are willing to offer a symbolic compensation in the form of a miner and some resources that should completely cover your losses. Our goal is to have fun c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶m̶r̶o̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ fighting worthy opponents, not to leave bad blood between us and small factions.
    You're going to leave bad blood, Chevalleis, especially if you make a habit of using crap like that as 'justification.' If you're going to attack people for no legitimate reason, then at least don't send things like "death to horsehumpers" as your war declaration. If that's how you have your fun, fine, but don't expect that there won't be consequences at some point. I can't pretend to have sufficient capabilities to defeat the Helkan Imperium, but I highly doubt that you're the only ones flying big guns around, and I also doubt that I'm going to be the only person you mess with. Eventually, you're going to run into someone who can bite back... Or someone who can't will grow some teeth.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You're going to leave bad blood, Chevalleis, especially if you make a habit of using crap like that as 'justification.' If you're going to attack people for no legitimate reason, then at least don't send things like "death to horsehumpers" as your war declaration. If that's how you have your fun, fine, but don't expect that there won't be consequences at some point. I can't pretend to have sufficient capabilities to defeat the Helkan Imperium, but I highly doubt that you're the only ones flying big guns around, and I also doubt that I'm going to be the only person you mess with. Eventually, you're going to run into someone who can bite back... Or someone who can't will grow some teeth.
    Oh god, I think I almost pissed myself, how scary

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    id offer to assist but i havent been on SS since before the reset
    and isnt EH a faction with a EE admin in it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439104179,1439104125][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *shouts while eating the bait fish* take the bait!!! take it!

Reactions: aceface