The Aethi Imperium //Now recruiting!\\

Reaction score
    Username (ingame): Fiend9862

Requested Position(s): Miner

Why I want to join: I have really wanted to play star made for a long time but it isn't really fun when your playing with yourself only, multiplayer I'm hoping will be really fun because there will be lots of other people around to fight/befriend/run from.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): Star wars, Planetside 2, Planetary Annihilation, and Doctor Who.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

Why I want to join: I have really wanted to play star made for a long time but it isn't really fun when your playing with yourself only, multiplayer I'm hoping will be really fun because there will be lots of other people around to fight/befriend/run from.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): Star wars, Planetside 2, Planetary Annihilation, and Doctor Who.
    Accepted but on hold, Fiend. The faction returns sometime around June 1st, if all goes well. I'll PM you when that happens. (I will also post here again and update the topic post, so you'll be notified.)

Reaction score
    Username (ingame): Tahnok

Requested Position(s): Engineer, this is one of the newer ships I made... https://imgur.com/a/HN4fO

Why I want to join: I'd like to play with a new group of people!

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): I've played World of Tanks, Star Citizen, Star conflict....

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The Aethi Imperium has now officially moved to the Shattered Skies server! I highly recommend it; it has a player cap of 50, no linear damping, and a higher factioned-sector mining multiplier, as well as a pretty awesome community.

Username (ingame): Tahnok

Requested Position(s): Engineer, this is one of the newer ships I made... https://imgur.com/a/HN4fO

Why I want to join: I'd like to play with a new group of people!

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): I've played World of Tanks, Star Citizen, Star conflict....
    Accepted by all means, Tahnok! Though I do wonder how I managed to get a Bohrok of Fire for a starship engineer. :P

Reactions: generalBLT13

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8

Oh, by the way, Fiend, you're officially a member now. See you serverside.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    And another is coming soon(tm): The new Kelith-class Heavy Frigate, designed to replace the fragile, high-maintenance, and outdated Eser-Kalan, will be completed and enter production sometime between this and next month.

...Maybe.

Reaction score
    Username (ingame): Dandalejr88

Requested Position(s):ENGINEER

Why I want to join: I would like to join (The Aethi Imperium) because I think I could really help you or your faction out and I've been rejected many of times on other servers and I saw you only had three members in your faction so I though i could have the opportunity to join.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): Hello my name is Ty Exon I am a 14 Year old male that loves to build I like games with building action and adventure. My mind and skills have advance past the few years I've started playing games on the Pc device and I think I can really help you guys with many things my skills are mostly building comes after that is fighting I have loyalty to my faction or my clan and accept any consequences that I may recive like it or not anyway to warp it all up my WBM is 57 and I mostly active I do have a social life as well anyway thanks for reading this and have a wonderful day.

~Regard Dandaeljr88

Ps: Sorry for the stupidity

Reaction score
    So I was thinking of joining.

Username (ingame): Creeperguy

Requested Position(s): I really don't know, I guess I'd take any position (miner, pilot, engineer (hull, system, or both), pretty much anything.

Why I want to join: I've met a member of this faction. I've seen the ships of this faction. I have the need of a faction (on the offical server).
    Ok, so I have terrible reasons for wanting to join. But I have credits, more credits, even more credits (So I can pay for stuff, thats why I'm bringing this up), loyalty to the faction I'm in (currently none, but that might change? maybe?), some, but not much, skills in diplomacy, and an unknown skill, not even I know, as a pilot.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): I don't watch many movies, but I've played Space Engineers, Kinetic Void, blocky games like Star Made (e.g, Sky Nations). I used to be a trader (Ever heard of Trade Co.?), before I became a mercenary (Please don't ask me about that time.), and now I don't do much, just waiting to join a faction and be of some use.

Edit: Whoops! I got stuck in a hole on Aethis and tryed to mine out... accidently shot at the wall and accidently became an enemy... Would I still be able to join? (If I can't, I'm fine with that.)

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    So I was thinking of joining.

Username (ingame): Creeperguy

Requested Position(s): I really don't know, I guess I'd take any position (miner, pilot, engineer (hull, system, or both), pretty much anything.

Why I want to join: I've met a member of this faction. I've seen the ships of this faction. I have the need of a faction (on the offical server).
    Ok, so I have terrible reasons for wanting to join. But I have credits, more credits, even more credits (So I can pay for stuff, thats why I'm bringing this up), loyalty to the faction I'm in (currently none, but that might change? maybe?), some, but not much, skills in diplomacy, and an unknown skill, not even I know, as a pilot.

Short information about me (Sci-Fi series or movies you enjoy, previous games played, etc.): I don't watch many movies, but I've played Space Engineers, Kinetic Void, blocky games like Star Made (e.g, Sky Nations). I used to be a trader (Ever heard of Trade Co.?), before I became a mercenary (Please don't ask me about that time.), and now I don't do much, just waiting to join a faction and be of some use.

Edit: Whoops! I got stuck in a hole on Aethis and tryed to mine out... accidently shot at the wall and accidently became an enemy... Would I still be able to join? (If I can't, I'm fine with that.)
    Accepted as... miner, for now. I'll take care of the accidental war declaration once I can get on... Been a bit busy for the past few days.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Shattered Skies is restarting with a new IP later tonight, and I'm making an effort to come back into this game and this faction after a long period of mostly playing on the test server. Until I have our entire fleet refitted (which may never happen at all with all of these constant rebalances :P) I'll still be partially playing on the test server, but I will be around on Shattered Skies as well. I may also refresh the faction roster soon, so if you're still around I could use some notification of that. The roster has fallen behind new members, but I'm not sure how many of my original members are still around or in this faction.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Looking forward to those ships, i really liked the old ones.
    Externally, the only difference you'll notice is a bit of black on the outside and new turrets. However, the systems sadly seem to require reworking... again... due to some strange power rebalance that I doubt we needed.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Oh well, i am on vacation but if you need any help in a few weeks i will gladly help.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I've never really been any good with systems (Mostly I've been changing exteriors and turrets over and minimizing interior footprint to make more room for systems), and IDK where Space went, so I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thanks a lot. :D

Reactions: RichyN25

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    As of around 1 PM EST, we are at war with The Helkan Imperium. Their last message before attacking was:

"death to horsehumpers"

Current casualties at the time I am writing this are:

1 station turboshuttle
    1 Eclipse class fighter
    The original station

The salvager is heavily damaged but operational. However, I cannot be sure of it's safety seeing as I had to leave it in unclaimed territory.

My observations of enemy activity show at least 1 cloaked vessel patroling our two systems. That's all I saw before I had to leave. I would have stayed, but I had a meeting.

Ithira, as soon as you get on the server, get into the station and stay there. That's pretty much the safest place for us right now.

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    As a representative of the faction Event Horizons, I must request that you abide and follow the "Derelict Stations Conservation Act".
    While we cannot condone the sabotage and redirecting of derelict warp gates, non-destructive actions to hamper gate networks are allowed during wartime under Act One.

However, destructive acts on derelict neutral (non faction controlled) warp gates is strictly forbidden, and may result in, but not limited to, harsh sanctions, blockades of homebase, destruction of planets, and depletion of asteroid fields.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Reactions: Ithirahad