The Adenian Empire -- Old Thread

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Adenian Empire
    Classis I "Nova Roma"
    "First Fleet -- New Rome"
    .|

Power. Safety. Security.
    "In a world of strife, only those with the strongest defense for their people will come on top." - King Darksky

The Empire of Adenia is dedicated to protecting its people and expanding its influence across the galaxy. With our homeworld on the wonderful and lush planet of Adenia, we have expanded through our own solar system and neighboring stars. We aim to spread our people out of our crowded metropolises in the home system and build ourselves a glorious empire to stand the test of time. As a Nation we have a duty to serve and protect our citizenry. We will keep our people safe, and keep the wheels of industry turning with the extraterrestrial minerals and metals we encounter on our way of colonialism. We hope that you too will join us in this endeavor to build a great Empire.

With the most recent foray into space, Classis I "Nova Roma", the Imperial Capital Fleet, has been building itself up again for expansion into the galaxy around us. We are looking for both Military personnel and civilians alike for defense and resource collection respectively.

EoA is a Roleplaying faction
    By applying to join as a military person you recognize that you might be stuck with an issued, standardized ship, and that civilians have limits to their ships. This is merely to encourage professionalism and an easily manageable RP environment.
    Thou hath been forewarnéd

Inquire within.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Besides High Admiral, the following are appointed ranks.
    Leadership:
    High Admiral: Evan Darksky
    Fleet Minister: --Vacancy-- (Handles Internal Affairs)
    Fleet Chancellor: --Vacancy-- (Handles the Money and Economy)
    Fleet Marshal: --Vacancy-- (Handles Military affairs where the King cannot)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Commissioned Officers are achieved through "Captain" rank promotions only.
    Commissioned Officers:
    Admirals: --Three Vacancies--
    Rear Admirals: --Vacancies--
    Fleet Commanders: --Vacancies--
    Squad Commanders: --Vacancies--
    Commodores: --Vacancies--

Commissioned Pilots are Pilots given command responsibilities.
    Commissioned Pilots:
    Wing Admiral:
    --Vacancy--
    Wing Commander: --Vacancies--

Officers are the starter ranks. Both follow individual paths.
    Officers:
    Captains:
    Darkatus, --Vacancies--
    Pilots: --Vacancies--
    "Civvies" are not tied to a specific title or job. They can vary to any extent within Royal law. They can also act as Ship crew members.
    Civilians:
    Crew, Miners, Merchants, Haulers, Mercenaries, Builders, Shipyard Workers, etc.

Adenia wants YOU!
    Please delete what is in ( )'s

In-Game Name:
    Civilian (Specify general field), Captain, or Pilot:
    Have TeamSpeak 3?:
    Have a Mic?:

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Online Activity:
    Timezone:
    Current or Previous factions:
    Short Introductory Paragraph:​

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Just one thing i have to say,
    It's an empire, yet in your roster, you have yourself set down as a king rather than an emperor. (unless it's like a european empire. because we just had to have kings as emperors)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just one thing i have to say,
    It's an empire, yet in your roster, you have yourself set down as a king rather than an emperor. (unless it's like a european empire. because we just had to have kings as emperors)
    It's a complex thing. Adenia is, traditionally, a Kingdom, hence the title of King. It does, however, count as an Empire, because the King of Adenia is a King of Kings. It's all a titular ordeal, the Head of State is the Head of State.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Hello prospective customer! We at Iapetus Heavy Industries and Shipyards wish to extend to you an invitation to place your order for ships today! Iapetus values both form and function, and we can accommodate most orders easily and enthusiastically!

War is our Business! And Business is our War!

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Welcome to the community and good luck to your faction!

What server will you call home? I recommend Infinite Havoc run by therimmer96 . It's quiet and perfect for new factions to get their feet wet before taking off to laggy servers filled with big factions and war ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Looks promising. I especially like the concept of "Civilians", I think the freedom involved in that will bring you many members of a wide variety. I wish you the best of luck in you endeavors and hope you are blessed with a extended period of peace and prosperity.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to the community and good luck to your faction!

What server will you call home? I recommend Infinite Havoc run by therimmer96 . It's quiet and perfect for new factions to get their feet wet before taking off to laggy servers filled with big factions and war ;)
    I was thinking about Infinite Havoc to be honest. Thanks for your well wishes by the way!

Looks promising. I especially like the concept of "Civilians", I think the freedom involved in that will bring you many members of a wide variety. I wish you the best of luck in you endeavors and hope you are blessed with a extended period of peace and prosperity.
    Thanks for your well wishes. Adenia offers opportunities for everyone from every walk of life. Equal Opportunity Employer, as it were?

Also, if you have any interested friends, send them my way :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome to starmade! Faction looks good, you're one of the increasingly few people who put actual time and effort into their faction page.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to starmade! Faction looks good, you're one of the increasingly few people who put actual time and effort into their faction page.
    Not just the Faction Page, but the faction itself. All I need now are people wanting to join.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Same here Evan. We have been having a pretty long recruitment drought I think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same here Evan. We have been having a pretty long recruitment drought I think.
    That sucks. I'll be on IH for a while every day from now on, getting things set up and such.You're welcome to visit any time, just keep your guns pointed at the Vaygr and not me ;)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Oh hey, Just realised what IH stands for! whoo! :D

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In-Game Name: Darkatus
    Civilian (Specify general field), Captain, or Pilot: Captain
    Skype: (Optional, but makes in-game comms easier. Will be replaced with TS eventually) None, Sorry.
    Strengths: Ship Defense and Engagement.
    Weaknesses: Dealing with CloakJam ships.
    Online Activity: Quite Active
    Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
    Current or Previous factions: None
    Short Introductory Paragraph: I'm a old/reintroduced player who really loves.... Space. I'm really good at building massive ships as well as commanding and piloting them. I think that I could be a useful asset to this faction.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Infinite havoc has a team speak if you want a faction channel. Just pm me the password you want :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: Darkatus
    Civilian (Specify general field), Captain, or Pilot: Captain
    Skype: (Optional, but makes in-game comms easier. Will be replaced with TS eventually) None, Sorry.
    Strengths: Ship Defense and Engagement.
    Weaknesses: Dealing with CloakJam ships.
    Online Activity: Quite Active
    Timezone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
    Current or Previous factions: None
    Short Introductory Paragraph: I'm a old/reintroduced player who really loves.... Space. I'm really good at building massive ships as well as commanding and piloting them. I think that I could be a useful asset to this faction.
    Aye, glad to see you applied well. You already know you're accepted, just make sure you take a look at the new stuff on the main post.

Yes, I added stuff to the main post.

Infinite havoc has a team speak if you want a faction channel. Just pm me the password you want :)
    Alright, I'll do that later on.