#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Was originally but since creation it has changed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Empire of Adenia has decided to expand from her homebases on Infinite Havoc and TRA's Public Server into nearby space to establish defensive perimeters and civilian infrastructure and trading posts. If we accidentally start encroaching on your own territory, please refrain from hostilities and notify myself immediately so that I may halt and disassemble intrusive constructs.

With Regards,
    Darksky

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hello, good sir!

I'm representing the DFN, and we seek an alliance with you, the Adenian Empire!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    lol its just the RA. (not the server the actual starmade rp faction)
    I don't think I've ever seen a new faction as prepared as the Adenian Empire
    and trust me I've been around for a long time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    lol its just the RA. (not the server the actual starmade rp faction)
    I don't think I've ever seen a new faction as prepared as the Adenian Empire
    and trust me I've been around for a long time.
    Eh, I have a habit of including the T for The sometimes. I almost made the acronym for the Royal Adenian navy as TRAN, but thought that through a bit and settled on just RAN.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just wanted to follow up with what Awesome270 said by stating that your faction is very well organized and well put together. Glad we are friends!
    Sincerely,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    Minister of Finance & Secretary of State
    The Rebel Alliance
    Yeah. Truly, we just need more interest. Hopefully with summer only a week away for area schools we'll see a ton more activity. Sadly it also means we have to be more aware of trigger-happy 11 year olds.

On a side note, Adenia's already experienced it's first act of treachery. A member that goes by the name of Nala has unfactioned the homebase and stolen both the fac module and build block on the base, and dealt damage to local ships and stealing a Cruiser. Now, this is only what the evidence points to, but since it's substantial, I have no choice but to issue an Enemy of the Faction onto him.

Edit: Quick update. In addition to the fac module and build block being taken, the shop module as well has been looted, effectively destroying about 200 million credits of the Empire's fund kept there by myself in case of emergency or opened future trade. I should stop putting everything in a central location.

Last edited:

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeah. Truly, we just need more interest. Hopefully with summer only a week away for area schools we'll see a ton more activity. Sadly it also means we have to be more aware of trigger-happy 11 year olds.

On a side note, Adenia's already experienced it's first act of treachery. A member that goes by the name of Nala has unfactioned the homebase and stolen both the fac module and build block on the base, and dealt damage to local ships and stealing a Cruiser. Now, this is only what the evidence points to, but since it's substantial, I have no choice but to issue an Enemy of the Faction onto him.

Edit: Quick update. In addition to the fac module and build block being taken, the shop module as well has been looted, effectively destroying about 200 million credits of the Empire's fund kept there by myself in case of emergency or opened future trade. I should stop putting everything in a central location.
    My condolences for your misfortune. Which server might this have been on?

Sincerely,
    Zyrr
    Chancellor of the Helghast Federation

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    those trolls are everywhere.
    I wish I could help but I don't play on the rebel alliance public server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah. My condolences again for such an incident. How severe is the damage?

Sincerely,
    Zyrr
    Chancellor of the Helghast Federation
    A Dragon-class heavy frigate was build block'd and will be highly difficult to repair, along with the 140 million credit cruiser that has also vanished, including the roughly 200 mill in storage in the central command shop. There is an estimated 375 million credit damage total, perhaps even more.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    im sorry man but perhaps u should check who u allow into ur faction.
    -no offense-

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    im sorry man but perhaps u should check who u allow into ur faction.
    -no offense-
    I do check. And watch them. Carefully. But I cant be online 24/7 though, however much I wish I were able to.

Edit: In other news, I've updated the Fleet's command structure titles to better reflect that C-1 is a fleet, not the actual Empire.

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I do check. And watch them. Carefully. But I cant be online 24/7 though, however much I wish I were able to.
    May I suggest doing voice interviews over teamspeak before even letting them in. You want it to take a bit of effort for them to get in so that you can weed out the ones who do want to be in your faction and are team players, and those who don't. Although this kind of thing is always gonna happen to any faction, but you can minimise the risk of it