The Adenian Empire -- Old Thread

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Empire of Adenia proudly presents:

The Semper Fidelis class Cruiser!

This baby can stand 10k damage per second. It's not the strongest ship out there, but it's compliment of 6 turrets (Count 'em. 6. Four up top and two side guns for 360 degree protection!) will be able to easily take on a group of fighters that come the ship's way. It comes standard with two heavy torpedo launchers (Bunker-Buster missiles) that run roughly a fourth of the way along the ship in a 3w x 3h block each. They have a decent range, at least across a sector and a half. This piece of glory has only undergone minimal combat trials; Its full potential is yet to be realized!

The Semper Fidelis is easily enhanced and expanded. There is room for at least 4 more side turrets (two each side for a total of 3 on each side, 6 flank turrets total) and contains interior room for more shields, jammers, cloakers, torpedoes, or whatever the captain of this fine ship decides to fit on.

The Semper Fidelis is primarily a patrol and policing ship. it handles it's own well against smaller ships, but has trouble standing up to anything it's size or larger (At least in stock form).

Sign up for the Adenian Navy Captain track and fly one of these in your future!

We also now have a presence on The Rebel Alliance's server in addition to IH.​

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Dat shape. I love the style however it appears lacking in wedges. It has some but not enough.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Dat shape. I love the style however it appears lacking in wedges. It has some but not enough.
    Yeah. I'm still working on smoothing her out, but for the most part otherwise she's very, very done. I did a field combat test and she can handle a lone pirate base that has little ship support, which is to my knowledge rather okay for a lone cruiser.

When I make starships they tend to have very faint ship-like qualities about them. I also tend to borrow ideas from games such as Sins of a Solar Empire, EVE Online, Sword of the Stars I (as well as II), and the X games.

Reaction score
    In-Game Name:suparudeGUI
    Civilian (Specify general field), Captain, or Pilot: civilian (building [bases/ships] or merchant)
    Have TeamSpeak 3?: yes, I will need to limit my use around my mother
    Have a Mic?: yes
    Strengths: I am very willing to learn and find it easy
    Weaknesses: i haven't played to long
    Online Activity: as much as I can, will be longer once summer starts
    Timezone: eastern standard time
    Current or Previous factions: none
    Short Introductory Paragraph: I will not lie, I am a cyber addict, I spend a lot of my time playing on the computer or xbox. i'm always trying to find new ways around an old problem and using old ways to solve new problems. if I can't do it, then I won't stop trying until I know I can't. I am very creative and I can outsmart myself. other than this I can only say that I have a hard time shutting my mouth, I won't talk over you, but I don't like silence. thanks for your consideration.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name:suparudeGUI
    Civilian (Specify general field), Captain, or Pilot: civilian (building [bases/ships] or merchant)
    Have TeamSpeak 3?: yes, I will need to limit my use around my mother
    Have a Mic?: yes
    Strengths: I am very willing to learn and find it easy
    Online Activity: as much as I can, will be longer once summer starts
    Short Introductory Paragraph: I will not lie, I am a cyber addict, I spend a lot of my time playing on the computer or xbox. i'm always trying to find new ways around an old problem and using old ways to solve new problems. if I can't do it, then I won't stop trying until I know I can't. I am very creative and I can outsmart myself. other than this I can only say that I have a hard time shutting my mouth, I won't talk over you, but I don't like silence. thanks for your consideration.
    Welcome aboard, Mr Supa.

Reaction score
    In-Game Name:Nalasecek
    Civilian (Specify general field), Captain, or Pilot: civilian (building [bases/ships], merchant, fights)
    Have TeamSpeak 3?: yes, but i cant speak English very well
    Have a Mic?: no
    Strengths: I like to learn new things
    Online Activity: as much as I can, nearly all day
    Short Introductory Paragraph: I will not lie.I can not describe fully, you have to know myself, but I'm smart, resourceful, creative, loyal, can cope with many problems.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The Caldera Empire offers an alliance to Adenian Empire. As part of this offer you have received an Edge Patrol Frigate with your logo on it.

Conditions of Alliance

1. Military assistance (We will assist each other in all defense and retaliation military operations. This does not apply to first strike scenarios)

2. Resource assistance (We will share resources with each other when needed)

3. Economic assistance (We will provide money when needed to each other)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Caldera Empire offers an alliance to Adenian Empire. As part of this offer you have received an Edge Patrol Frigate with your logo on it.

Conditions of Alliance

1. Military assistance (We will assist each other in all defense and retaliation military operations. This does not apply to first strike scenarios)

2. Resource assistance (We will share resources with each other when needed)

3. Economic assistance (We will provide money when needed to each other)
    The Adenian Empire will gladly accept your alliance. We will set our relations accordingly across NASS and IH, and members directed to coordinate efforts with yours should the need arise.

May you and your people prosper!

-King Darksky

Reaction score
    In-Game Name: SpaceKing
    Civilian, Captain, or Pilot: Civ - Building, Shipyard, Mining/Salvage, Hauling/Trading
    Have TeamSpeak 3?: Aye
    Have a Mic?: Aye, but I dislike talking
    Strengths: Construction
    Weaknesses: Poor attention spa-- Ooh! Shiny!
    Online Activity: Daily; 8AM-12, 8PM-whenever the heck I fall asleep
    Timezone: EST
    Current or Previous factions: Ingredients, Inc
    Short Introductory Paragraph: Looking for something less... boring... than a 3-member faction with an AWOL leader

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    That weaknesses answer...... That's the best response to that question i've ever seen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game Name: SpaceKing
    Civilian, Captain, or Pilot: Civ - Building, Shipyard, Mining/Salvage, Hauling/Trading
    Have TeamSpeak 3?: Aye
    Have a Mic?: Aye
    Strengths: Construction
    Weaknesses: Poor attention spa-- Ooh! Shiny!
    Online Activity: Daily; 8AM-12, 8PM-whenever the heck I fall asleep
    Timezone: EST
    Current or Previous factions: Ingredients, Inc
    Short Introductory Paragraph: Looking for something less... boring... than a 3-member faction with an AWOL leader
    Come along, King. Join my growing armada of civilians with battleships!

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Hello, fellow RP faction!

My name is Zyrr. I lead a little roleplaying faction known as the Helghast Federation. I noticed your faction, and it looks pretty nice! Very well thought out post, a rarity among new factions. You might have already met one of my marshals, Krosulhah.

Alas, I was here to extend an olive branch for mutual benefit among roleplaying factions, but it seems we are based on different servers. Pity, you all seemed very nice.

Well, if you ever drop by NASS, send me a PM and I'll see if I can show you around!

Best wishes,
    Zyrr

Chancellor of the Helghast Federation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, fellow RP faction!

My name is Zyrr. I lead a little roleplaying faction known as the Helghast Federation. I noticed your faction, and it looks pretty nice! Very well thought out post, a rarity among new factions. You might have already met one of my marshals, Krosulhah.

Alas, I was here to extend an olive branch for mutual benefit among roleplaying factions, but it seems we are based on different servers. Pity, you all seemed very nice.

Well, if you ever drop by NASS, send me a PM and I'll see if I can show you around!

Best wishes,
    Zyrr

We're on Nass, aye. Well. I am, anyway. All my members are on TRA's server at this point.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    We're on Nass, aye. Well. I am, anyway. All my members are on TRA's server at this point.

I see. Well, you're free to drop by our base any time, though be warned; we're quite far out, and in the middle of a sticky situation. Regardless, I'd be more than happy if we were to cooperate more in the future.

Best wishes,
    Zyrr

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The Public Server is what he is referring to Obi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I still have no idea why they had to name their server "The Rebel Alliance" if it has nothing to do with Star Wars. >:I